Chapter 6

Friendship The Key To Love

Chanyeol is sleeping when he feels a striking pain in his abdomen. Groaning loudly he opens his eyes and looks at Baekhyun who is settled on his belly with Kyungsoo and Jongin. 

" So... What am I getting punished for again?" 

 

He asks with his deep morning voice. Baekhyun smiles and Chanyeol forgets his pain for a moment, until Kyungsoo pouts at him. 

 

" So is someone gonna say anything or what?" He asks slightly confused. 

 

Kyungsoo jumps of and runs to the kitchen, but not before tripping over his own little feet, giggling and running again. Jongin climbs on his belly until he is face to face with Chanyeol and kisses his nose. Chanyeol brows furrow in confusion. 

 

Kyungsoo comes back and does this weird snap of the finger winky face to the other two. " HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY YODAAAA" the three yell in synch. 

 

Kyungsoo sits infront of Jongin again on top of his belly and presents him a small cupcake with a 'happy birthday' candle. 

Chanyeol smiles wide from ear to ear and sits up with the three munchkins still on his belly.

 

 " So you guys planned this huh?" he asks. 

 

The three bob their head and Chanyeol snorts before closing his eyes and blowing out the candle.

 " What did you wish for?" Baekhyuns asks eagerly. 

 

Chanyeol rolls his eyes as he pats Baekhyun's bum lightly, " You can't ask me that babe, my wish won't be coming true."

 

Baekhyun scoffs, " Well guess who isn't getting his birthday present TONIGHT." 

 

Chanyeol gulps " okeoke, I'll tell you just a little bit. My wish included three very important people, who are sitting on my belly."

 

Kyungsoo and Jongin widen their eyes.

 

" That us, that us daddy." Jongin yells excited. Baekhyun smiles softly.

 

"Okay kids how about you go and play in the garder and daddy will join u later to prepare the swimming pool?" Baekhyun asks.

 

The kids stand up quickly both kissing Chanyeol on each of his cheek and run away just as quickly. When the kids are gone, Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun and smirks. 

 

"Don't look at me like that, you ert." Baekhyun says smiling as he lays down on top of Chanyeol. He sighs and listens to Chanyeol's heartbeat feeling content.

 

Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun and peck the top of his head. 

 

"You know...." Baekhyuns starts.

 

Chanyeol hums as he plays with Baekhyuns hair. 

 

" We've been dating for a year now and it's you first birthday with me and Jongin. I want to make it special...." says seductivly. Chanyeols looks down at the mop of hair on his chest. 

 

" What do you mean?" He asks, although he thinks he knows what that means.

 

" I am taking the kids to my brothers house tonight, make sure your scheduele is free and you stay over tonight." He whispers and winks looking up. Chanyeols widens his eyes. 

 

" Okay so where is the Byun Baekhyun i know?" He asks in mock confusion.

 

Baekhyun pouts and slaps his chest lightly. Chanyeol laughs and kisses him. Soon the innocent kiss becomes heated, Chanyeol is about to put his hands inside of Baekhyuns sweatpant until

 

" DADDYYYY IS YOU COMING." Jongin yells loudly.

 

Baekhyun quickly pulls away and slaps his cheeks lightly to come back to his senses. Chanyeol sighs and chuckles when he sees Baekhyun scrambling away. He puts his head back on the pillow and looks at the ceiling. Thoughts of Baekhyuns in different forms come in his mind, he quickly shakes his head and stands up to follow his fam.... his face drops as he remembers that they are in fact not a family yet. Smiling sadly he walks to the garden.

 

As he reaches the garden he sees his favourite people squeeling and laughing while playing in the little kiddy pool. He walk over and pick Jongin up throwing him in the sky lightly and catching him again . Jongin squeels in delight as he grabs onto Chanyeols face. They all laugh as Jongin accidently smacks him in his face. 

 

" SOO WANT SUPERMAN~~~" kyungsoo whines. Baekhyun laughs totally wet because of playing with the kids, as he sees Chanyeol struggle with holding both Kyungsoo and Jongin and run around with them. Baekhyuns sprays water and yells ehen Chanyeol puts both the kids down to lift Baekhyun on his shoulder. Kyungsoo and Jongin sprinkle the both of them with water and play happily.

 

They are in their own world when suddenly the bell rings. 

 

" I'll go get it." Baekhyun yells over all the squeeling and screaming. He rolls his eyes and runs inside to open the door. He is laughing when he opens the door, to have it suddenly drop.

 

"Hey baekii....."

 

-----------------------------//-----/---------------------------------//////////---

 

Euhhhhh... I GUESS THIS IS COMEBACK? Okay so I know I like literally died, but im sorry and I am back to carry on with the story.

 

So who do you think is infront of the door, that made Baekhyuns smile drop????

 

Let me know in the comment down below <3