Chapter 1

Friendship The Key To Love


" Jongin , Jongin , Nini stop running..." 

" Come on daddy you to slowww." Four year old Jongin yelled as he ran ahead.

" Nini you're gonna get hurt baby." Baekhyun sighed trying to lock his car door and follow his son.

" No daddyyy loooook nini is so fas- Umph." Jongin staggered back as he bumped into something hard. He was about to fall when two big hand's held him right.

" Woah there little buddy~" A deep voice said from above. Jongin craned his neck and widened his eyes.

" YOU IS GIANT?." He yelled suprised. The giant chuckled and someone behind him giggled.
Jongin looked behind the giant and saw a pretty little boy.

" Woahhhhh , you is pretty~~" he said as he pointed at the little guy. The other one instantly blushed and burried his face in the giant's legs holding his shirt tightly.

" Jongin oh my god you seriously need to start listening to me." Baekhyun stated as he ran up to him. He looked at his son and then the tall male infront of him who his son bumped in to.

" Im so so sorry , I was trying to lock my car door and Jongin jus-"

" Its okay , dont worry." The tall male cut in " Im Park Chanyeol and this is Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said as he nudged a little boy from behind his legs. Kyungsoo bowed and smiled shyly.

Baekhyun smiled so beautifully that it had Chanyeol flustered for a second. 

" Im Byun Baekhyun and this is my son Jongin." Jongin smiled bashfully and waved his hand " Me Is Nini."

Chanyeol chuckled and ruffled the boy's hair. He was about to ask something when a loud bell rang in their ears. 

" I think we should go in. Class is about to start. Come on Jongin." Baekhyun said ad he grabbed Jongin's hand. Chanyeol automatically followed with Kyungsoo in his arms. 

They entered class and greeted the  teacher. Baekhyun let go of Jongin's hand and crouched down infront of him.

" Now listen here Nini , I want you to be daddy's big boy . You need to be nice to the others and promise me to behave. Okay?" Baekhyun asked sweetly. Jongin nodded and smiled widely.

" Nini will behave daddyyy~" Baekhyun smiled and kissed his son's forehead affectionatly. " I love u baby." " I love daddy to."

Baekhyun was about to stand up and leave but halted when he heard little sobs coming from where the tall male called Chanyeol stood. 

Chanyeol had Kyungsoo in his arm's who was crying his little heart out. 

" noooooo~~~" Kyungsoo whined. 

" Kyungsoo , look there are so many friends here who want to play with you. Why dont you play with them . You'll have so much fun and there is sooooo many toys." Chanyeol tried to convince him.

" noooooooooo~~~~ dont gooooo~~~" Kyungsoo cried harder as Chanyeol tried to set him down.

Chanyeol sighed and looked at the teacher apologetically . Just then the short beautifull brunette from earlier came up to him. 

" Need help?" he asked

Chanyeol looked at him hopelessly and nodded. The shorter smiled and took Kyungsoo from his hold. Kyungsoo for some reason didn't fight it , but he still didn't stop crying.

" Hey there , why are those beautifull eyes giving out so many tears." Baekhyun cooed as he wiped the tears with his thumbs. Kyungsoo looked up from the male's chest and sniffled. Baekhyun internally squeeled at the cute sight. 

" dd-dont w-w-anna g-go~~" Kyungsoo tried to explain between hiccups.

Baekhyun hummed in understanding.

" Jongin come here for a second baby." He called his son over. 

Jongin came running. He looked up at his daddy and the pretty boy from earlier. 

" Yes daddyy??" He asked

Baekhyun sat down on the ground with Kyungsoo in his lap and turned to his own son.

" Kyungsoo look this is Jongin. You know he didn't want to go either , but he promised me not to cry and I promised him ice cream. Why dont u play with Jongin for some time untill you're dad come's to get you so you and you're dad can go get some ice cream. hmm?"

Kyungsoo tilted his head " Papa is here?"

Chanyeol who was looking on quickly interuptted. 

" We'll go get some ice cream Soo okay?" He said as he crouched down

Kyungsoo sniffled a bit but finally nodded. Chanyeol heaved a sigh of relieve and hugged the little boy kissing his head. Jongin took Kyungsoo's hand and pulled him away.

The other male's bowed to the teacher and took their leave. Finally outside.Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun. 

" Thank you soo much. I don't know how i'd done that without your helpMr.Byun "

Baekhyun shook his head and waved his hand dismissively " No , no please don't thank me . And you don't have to call me Mr.Byun, you're making me feel old. Just Baekhyun is fine ." He said smiling widely.

" Baekhyun." Chanyeol said as he finally took a good look at the male infront of him. He was literally stunned by the beauty of the bruentte. He was wearing denim ripped jeans and a plain white button up. Baekhyun blushed at the other's obvious stare.

" I-i should get going." Baekhyun mentally face palmed for stuttering.

Chanyeol snapped out of his trance when the other spoke and shook his head. He looked around and saw that he was already outside. He didn't even realise that he walked outside

" Huh , Oh oh yeah. I'll see you Baekhyun." He said 

Baekhyun smiled shyly and nodded before walkig away to his car.
Chanyeol watched the other's retreating back and entered his car muttering a silent.

" Beautiful....."


Hey readers <3

I know the start is a bit mehh... But the story will take some time to actually build op. Otherwise everything will go to fast. I still hope you liked it and the chapter's will be longer.

Keep reading

<3