Two: Meeting

The Trio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five grader Byun Baekhyun had always been a proud prankster. He did pulling-pranks alone in his old school. That was until he met Park Chanyeol—whom he was sure he had met before—on his third year of juniorhigh, in his new school in town.

It was still lunch hour on the first day of school and students were outside the class, eating the school’s cafeteria meals. Baekhyun scanned the whole classroom, confirming that all of the students had gone. All that left was a tall guy sitting on his chair next to the window. That guy was a new student, just like himself. Baekhyun eyed him carefully as his brain triggered something. He decided to approach him.

“Say, did we ever meet before?” Baekhyun started, sitting on Chanyeol’s table. Chanyeol blinked once and his eyes rolled to the left side, trying to remember who the hell this guy was.

“We did,” Chanyeol replied, sounding so sure as he eyed Baekhyun. Baekhyun leaned in closer with a curious look. “Oh really? When?”

“I think it was when we both attended Nanji summer camp like four years ago?”

“Oh my God.” Baekhyun gasped, “when was it?” Chanyeol facepalmed. “When you were a five grader.” Baekhyun was silent for nearly five seconds.

“You’re the one who sneakily went to the campsite instructors’ cabin and troll them all by pretending to be a ghost at twelve night. You were basically causing the camp site become a chaos for nearly two hours.”

Shocked, Baekhyun’s eyes widened at him. His jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Chanyeol roared in laughters but Baekhyun didn’t seem to be offended being laughed at. “I know you! I know you!” He screamed. “Damn. No need to scream,” Chanyeol muttered, rubbing his yoda-like ears.

“You were the boy who messed up with directions during the night-walks just two hours before I launched my awesome pranks! And almost everyone got lost in the forest because of it. Damn that was awesome man!” Baekhyun bumped on his shoulder. “I wasn’t the only one who caused problems. We were making the campsite turn into chaos,” Baekhyun retorted.

“And after finding the real culprits, they punished them at 4 AM, swimming in the lake, for roughly thirty minutes.” Chanyeol shuddered at the memories. “Damn I could still feel the cold water touching my skin. It’s giving me chills.”

“Damn your fabulous memory,” Baekhyun snickered at the details Chanyeol could remember. He threw a glance at the clock. Seven minutes before lunch ended and students would fill the classroom again. He turned to Chanyeol. “Say, have you got something?” A mischievous look on his face. Five grader Byun Baekhyun had always been a proud prankster, and he still was.

“Actually. My cousin had given a box of fake rats and I brought them all today.”

Baekhyun clapped his hands evilly. “I have tons of cockcroaches. Well, not exactly a ton, but—”

Chanyeol sighed. “My sister would surely kill me for this.”

“Why?”

“I had promised her I would throw them all in a garbage and not use them anymore, but—” The shorter smirked. “So here’s the plan. This is a really simple one. You just put them inside of girls’ bag and I put the cockroaches in their books so when they get back they’ll open their bags, then bam!” Baekhyun laughed at his own plan, “that’s not all, once they all calm down and the teacher’s here. They pull out their books, open them, then class will be in total chaos! Hahahaha!”

“That’s too weak.”

“No, that’s our plan. We need to know first what kind of people we’re pranking are.” Chanyeol nodded. “Let’s start before they come back!” Baekhyun ran to his desk, and Chanyeol rummaged through his big backpack which was magically fit to be filled with those things.

“Wait, what’s your name again? I kinda didn’t listen during the intro.”

“Chanyeol.”

***

One by one, students fill the classroom. They opened their bags. Both of them watched the girls silently as they started to feel something against their finger inside their bag. Here came the frightened looks on their faces that had been waited by the culprits.

One second later. They heard a girl’s loud scream hitting their earbuds mercilessly. “AAAAAACK WHAT’S THIS? KYAH!” And the girl hurriedly threw the thing on her hand at random, and it landed on another girl’s head which made her scream louder than the girl from before.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol roared in laughters

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter