One: Prologue

The Trio
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byun Baekhyun, Choi Sooyoung, and Park Chanyeol were very close neighbors who happened to move to the neighborhood at the same time. They met for the first time at school despite being neighbors already on the first day they move in. They were all nine graders that time.

Their houses were exactly next to each other’s, whose walls painted with different shades of blue as their parents tend to have the same interest of the color of the sky. Sooyoung’s aquatic-blue painted-wall house was on the left side, Chanyeol’s sky-blue on the other side, and Baekhyun’s baby-blue was in the middle which practically made his house a so-called basecamp for the trio to play sometimes.

The three of them had an older sibling each. Chanyeol and Sooyoung both had a two-years older sister whose names were Yoora and Soojin, while Baekhyun had an older brother whose name was Baekbeom. He was, also, two years older than him. That, too, had made the three of the older generation became good friends.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol had become friends one hour earlier than become one with Sooyoung. Though it was only one hour since they had known each other, they were already become partner of crime as they tought sitting next to each other in class was a good idea, before Sooyoung came in and took the seat right behind Chanyeol. Both had come to learn that this girl was the new neighbor.

Three years later they enrolled to the same well-known university in town. Even taking the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter