Chapter 7: Sehun's Adventure

Once Again

    It is a new day at School of Arts and students starts filling up the corridors. Even though Baekhyun, Kai, Sehun and Yerim are marked as the famous kids, they enter the school just like any other students. The students does not make a crowd whenever they arrive just like what happens in the dramas but they like it that way.

    It is a miracle that Oh Sehun arrived early in school. Usually, he’s running late or sometimes he would skip his first class. Is he lazy? No, he just loves sleeping. He dropped his head to take a short nap before class starts. He did not mind the sound of the door opening from time to time as his classmates arrived. 

“My friends and I ate in this food stall and the food is really good.” Sehun heard his girl classmate.

Good food? Sehun’s ears perked up wanting to listen on their conversation. He then continued listening to them.

“Oh really? Where is it? My friends are finding new food shops nowadays.” The other girl said.

“It’s just a bus ride away. And you know what, my friend’s friend owns that shop. Well, her mom owns the shop.”

A shop owned by a student who’s studying here? Interesting. Sehun thought.

“Who?” The other girl asked with an obvious curiousity in her voice.

“Jongdae’s friend, Lee Seoyun.”

    Sehun shot his head up by the mention of the name. That girl still has a lot of surprises in her. As Sehun’s mind is still occupied by the news he heard, the door opened revealing a figure of a very lazy student.

“Hey bro, you look high.” Sehun greeted Kai as he approaches their table.

“Thanks.” Kai muttered.

“Hey, do you want to eat later after class?” Sehun asked him.

Kai squinted his eyes on Sehun. “I thought we’re going to the arcade?”

“Come on! I heard about a good place.”

“Alright, you brat. Let’s invite Baekhyun hyung and Yerim.”

    When Yerim arrived, they told her about the plan and she immediately agreed. They have to wait for lunch to tell Baekhyun about it. Sehun is deeply excited to see Baekhyun’s reaction about his news. He doesn’t know why but he secretly thinks Baekhyun suits well with Seoyun. As the bell rang telling the students that it is already lunch time, Sehun immediately dashed to the next room to wait for Baekhyun. Kai approached Yerim and waited for her to finish packing her things.

“Don’t you think there’s something wrong about that brat? He’s excited about something.” Kai asked Yerim.

“Why? I think he’s just the usual hyper Sehun?”

“He’s excited about that food shop! There something about it, I can feel it. He keeps on mentioning it.”

“Maybe that food stall sells tteokbokki. That’s his favorite after all.” Yerim laughed.

    Yerim is finally done with her things and they walked out of their room to meet Sehun and Baekhyun. They immediately spotted Sehun who is clinging to Baekhyun. Yerim and Kai looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. They followed Sehun and Baekhyun to the cafeteria. After buying their foods, and settling themselves on their table, Sehun immediately spoke.

“Baekhyun hyung! Let’s eat later after class.”

“Huh? I thought you and Kai are going to the arcade?” Baekhyun looked at him, confused.

“Well, change of plans. You know I change my mind from time to time.” Sehun shrugged.

“O-okay. I don’t have something planned, anyway.”

“How is Kim Jonghyun?” Baekhyun changed the topic and looked at Yerim who is in return, looking at him as well.

“He’s alright, I think. He still keeps on sending me letters on my locker.”

“Why don’t you answer him already? It’s obvious that you like him anyway.” Kai huffed.

Yerim pouted at Kai’s words. “I don’t want to look easy.”

    They continued eating while constantly teasing Yerim about Jonghyun. Everyone is oblivious about Sehun’s plan. You’re in for a surprise, Baekhyun hyung. Sehun thought.

    After their classes, Sehun spotted Hana, Minseok and Junmyeon. They are probably going to fetch Seoyun and Jongdae. He immediately thought that maybe, they will go to Seoyun’s shop. As he spotted the 5 of them already complete, he immediately dragged Yerim, Baekhyun and Kai.

“Yah! What’s with the rush brat?!” Kai literally shouted at Sehun.

“Just shut up and follow me.” Sehun shouted back at him.

“I am older than you by months! Don’t shout at me.”

    Despite the ruckus, they managed to catch the bus which is  going to Seoyun’s neighborhood.

“Why are you in such a rush anyway? It’s not like we’re going to a battle, we’re just going to eat. Are you that hungry?” Kai rolled his eyes at Sehun who is busy watching the road.

“Well, I just have to catch something, okay.” Sehun said defensively. They arrived at the neighborhood and starts walking following Seoyun and her friends from a distance. When he saw them go inside a store, he beamed.

“Here it is!” He entered the shop and spotted an empty table. He walked to the table and sat on one of the chairs. Yerim, Baekhyun and Kai just followed him. Jinki saw the group and walked towards them to get their orders.

“We’ll order, four tteokbokki and three fish cake soups.” Jinki bowed to them as he finished taking their orders. As they were eating, Jongdae shouted which caught the attention of the other customers.

“Auntie! We’re here!”

Baekhyun looked at the boy, confused. Sehun who saw this reaction, smirked. He successfully shocked them with his plan.

“Wait, that’s Seoyun and her friends, right?” Yerim asked Sehun and he nodded.

    Kai looked at Sehun and smirked. I know what you’re going at, brat. He thought. They watched the group, still confused about the whole situation. Seoyun then made her way to the kitchen.

“Why did Jongdae called the owner, auntie?” Yerim asked.

“Why is she going to the kitchen?” Baekhyun asked as well.

“Well, keep on watching.” Sehun gestured to the kitchen. There they see Seoyun preparing their foods. She called Jongdae to help her with the trays which he gladly did.

“So, Lee Seoyun owns this place?” Yerim asked once again.

“Yep. I happen to overhear two girls in our class this morning, talking about this place. I got curious since they said the food here is good so here we are.” Sehun finally explained his weird behavior since morning.

    When they’re done eating, Baekhyun initiated to pay for their foods. Sehun and Kai watched Baekhyun walking to the cashier where Seoyun is currently standing and they high-fived. Yerim shaked her head at the two’s childish behavior. Baekhyun does not even like Seoyun in that way but they keep on pushing Baekhyun to her. Baekhyun is oblivious about the two but he seems like he’s quite interested on the girl.

“I’ll pay for table 5.” Baekhyun said.

“Okay sir, it’s 12,000 won in total.” Seoyun said as she looks up. She is beyond shocked seeing the last person she expected to see in their store.

“Baekhyun?”