Punished

100 Days

Sehun brought you to somewhere safe and signed in relief seeing that the police didn't chase after the 3 of you.

Panting, Sehun search for your face, " You alright? Did you get hurt?"

You shook your head, " No. I am fine."

"YAH, all you care is about her? Where didn't you ask me that too?" Baekhyun made a face.

"Aish... Stop whining like a kid." Sehun straightened up and snapped which caused him to wince in pain as his back was hurt earlier on. Sehun stumbled and leaned onto the pillar for support.

"Sunbae, you are injured." you grabbed his arms trying to help me up, "Let's go to the hospital."

"I will go get a cab." Baekhyun said and went off.

As Sehun was getting his treatment in the room, you sat on the bench outside the room, staring at your phone.

*I shouldn't have left him there. I wonder if he is alright." You brushed the screen with your thumb, thinking if you should call him.

"Stop staring at your phone. He should be with the police now." Baekhyun sat beside you with a cup of hot chocolate on his hand, " Drink it. "

"Thank you, Sunbae." You gave him a smile.

"Stop calling me Sunbae. It makes me feel old. Call me oppa instead." Baekhyun took a sip of his own coffee, " l prefer girls who call me Oppa."

"Arasso, I call you oppa." You replied which made Baekhyun smile, " Yes. That's the way. Sehun will be really jealous if he hear that."

Meanwhile, your phone rang and the caller was your mum. You bit your bottom of your lips and swiped your phone.

"YAH, where are you? How can you leave your brother there and ran away alone?" You step-mum yelled at the other end.

"I.. I am sorry. I have no choice." You apologised with guilt.

"No choice? More like you are just selfish. I. am going to bail Minjun out. I want you to wait for me at home."  she hung up the phone because you could reply."

"Did you get scolded by your mum?' Baekhyun asked a he briefly heard the conversation.

You nodded, "I got to go. Thank you for helping me out today. Help me thank Sehun Sunbae as well."

You started to walk off but Baekhyun grabbed your wrist, " Will you be okay? You seems like you are afraid of it."

Forcing a smile on your lips, you turned around, "Yes, of course. I really need to go." You bowed and quickly ran off.

Baekhyun watched you leave but he didn't have a good vibe.

-----------------------------

Without much thinking, you ran towards the your house. Seeing that the lights are on, you knew that they were back. You hesitated before entering the living room.

You saw your stepmum walking out from your brother bedroom and her face turned red as soon as she saw you.

"YAH, Kwon Jae ah, COME OVER HERE." She gritted her teeth and signal you over.

"Mianhae.." you didn't dare to look at her. She raised her palm and gave you a tight slap on your face.

Tears welled up in your eyes as you touched your left cheek in pain.

"Don't you dare to cry in front of me. I asked you to bring your brother back but not only you didn't do that, you even let the police caught him? What kind of sister are you?!" She barked. You tried to explained what had happened but she quickly shut you up, " Stop finding excuses. Don't  you know you are in a wrong?"

You clearly knew that it wasn't your fault but you knew your stepmum wouldn't listen to your side of you story as well.

It was always like since ever since you were young. She will always side Minjun no matter what. You took in a deep breath knowing what she will do next, like what she always did to you went you did something "wrong".

She whipped out a cane and began caning your calf. You bit your bottom lips and tears started to roll down your cheeks in pain.

Soon, she threw the cane on the floor and stomped into her bedroom angrily.

You wiped your tears with the back of your hand as you limped back to your room. Hugging your knees, you covered your mouth as you cried even louder.

------------------------

The next day, you didn't go to school as there were bruises on your calf. It will be hard to hide it away from your classmate with your uniform.

After knowing that your stepmum had left the house, you began to wash yourself up and went to the nearby pharmacy to get some medicine.

"Jaeah."Sehun called as soon as he spotted you. Your turned your head and you saw Sehun running towards you.

" Sunbae.. Why are you here ? Shouldn't you be in class?" You asked. Sehun softly gazed at you, " I am worried because I didn't see you in class. So I decided to come and look for you."

"How do you know I stay in this neighbourhood?" You questioned. Sehun beamed, "I have my way to know."

"Are you a stalker?" you looked at him weirdly.  " No. Definitely not a stalker." Sehun then pointed at your face, " What happened to your eyes? Did you cry?"

You were on a verged of crying again as it reminded you of the things that happened last night. You quickly look away and replied, " No I didn't . You should go back to school. I am going." You quickly turned to go, but you winced in pain as your calf still hurts.

"Are you injured?" Sehun stepped in front of you and searched for your face.

" I am perfectly fine!" You raised your voice, irritated. Sehun was  a little taken aback by your voice. You realised what you had just did and quickly cupped your mouth. " I am sorry. I didn't meant to yell at you." You tried to explain.

Sehun quickly recovered and shook his head, " It's okay. If you really want me to go, I will go."

"Thanks for coming anyway." you smiled and turned to leave.

Sehun squinted his eyes as he saw you limping your way down the road. "Aish.. that girl. Can't she just admit that she is injured." Without much hesitation, Sehun ran towards you and carried you up in a bridal style.

Your eyes widened at his sudden move, " Sunbae, what are you doing? Let me down." You tried to shake your body trying to get away from him.  Sehun pulled you closer to him which made your heart skipped a beat.

Sehun quietly placed you down and swiftly rolled the bottom of your pants up . you tried to stop him but it was too late.

Sehun was shocked seeing bruises all over your little calf, " YAH, did your brother beat you?"

" No. He didn't. This is nothing." You tried to cover it.

" It's so serious and you are limping. How can it be nothing. " Sehun glanced around and spotted a pharmacy, " Stay here. "

A few minutes later, he came back with some medication and knelt down in front of you. "Sunbae, I can do it myself." You tried to take the bottle back.

"Let me do it. It will stings a little." Sehun insisted. You gritted your teeth in pain as he applied some cream on your calf.

Sehun saw your expression and he didn't know why but it hurts him.