Teasing you

100 Days

Sehun was hiding behind the pillar waiting for you to arrive at your locker while trying to avoid the students. His face brightened up as he saw you strolling in with a pile of books in your arms. Clearing his throat, he walked towards you like a model.

"Are you okay?" Sehun asked. You startled abit as you saw him , " Oh.. Sunbae. Yes I am alright." You gave him a small smile and turned to go.

" Wait." He grabbed your wrist to stop you. You pulled your hand away and looked around, afraid that the queenkas saw it." Sunbae, I appreciate if we don't talk to each other anymore."

Sehun's face fell but he quickly recovered and kept his poker face on, " YAH, who do you think you are?  You make it sounds like I am bugging you."

You felt bad at what you just said, "Sunbae, I didn't mean it. I mean... I didn't want to get myself in trouble anymore. So please help me by stop approaching me."

"Approaching you?" Sehun stepped closer to you and raised his eyebrow, " Do you think that I am trying to woo you?" Sehun teased, " Wow... this girl is really thickskin."

You bit your lips as you knew you said the wrong things again, "Sunbae, I am sorry. But this is not what I meant. " You quickly bowed and ran away as after feeling that you are really bad at explaining yourself.

Sehun laughed at your reaction, * Woah.. she is really cute*