Acting weird

100 Days

It was lunch break and everyone made their way to the cafeteria. The teacher tasked you to collect the assignments and bring it to her office.  You stumbled your way there as the assignments were a little heavy for you.

As you were about to enter the office, you accidentally bumped onto someone. " YAH, watch where you are going." The guy (Sehun) yelled.

Before you hit the ground, a pair of arms smoothly wrapped around your waist and pulled you into his arms.

. You looked up and you realized is the new student that Hyeri was crazy about. His face softened as he gazed into your eyes.  Your heart skipped a beat at how mesmerized his eyes were. Soon, you snapped back into reality and   you quickly pushed him away, "Thank you."

You quickly bend down and picked up the assignments that you dropped. He knelt down and helped you with it as well.

Baekhyun watched him helping you in awed, " Since when did he become so helpful?*

"Here is it." He handed it over to you. " Thank you." You beamed as you took the pile of assignment from him." And your phone." he smiled.

Sehun softly gazed at you as you walked into the office.

"YAH, Enough." Baekhyun blocked his vision.

"Assh, What are you doing?" Sehun pushed his arms away.

"Your action is suspicious." Baekhyun narrow his eyes, " Why are you helping her?"

Sehun just realized what he had done which he finds it weird, " I am just being helpful to my schoolmate." Sehun cleared his throat and continued, " Is my first day of school here. I shouldn't make enemies right?"

"Since when you care about all these." Baekhyun followed him as he strutted away, "Perhaps, you likes her?"

"No way. I don't even know her. "Sehun firmly stated. " You are blushing." Beakhyun playfully pointed out.

"Assh... Stop it." Sehun roared.

----------------------------------------

 

 You found yourself a table at the cafeteria as you didn't see hyeri around. The phone rang and you thought it was hyeri. You picked up the phone without looking at the caller name.

"Sehun ah, are you coming tonight?" The caller asked casually.

"Who are you?" you questioned, " Sehun?? I think you called the wrong number."

"Mwoh ya... Are you Sehun's girlfriend? Woah.. I cam't believe he gotten himself a new girlfriend on his first day of school. " The caller laughed and jokingly said, " Nice to meet you! "

 You pulled the phone away and looked at it carefully, " I took the wrong phone..." You mumbled as you recalled the incident at the office. * We must have taken each other phone.*

"I am sorry. Our phone accidentally got swopped. I will ask him to give you a call back." You hung up and quickly finished your meal.

Meanwhile, Sehun realized that he took the wrong phone as well. He put it back into his pocket and softly smiled, " Well, I have a reason to see her again soon."