Saving you

100 Days

"Jaeah" your stepmother shouted from the living room. Knowing the reason that she called, you quickly jumped onto your bed and pretended to sleep. The only reason when she shouted for you is when she needs your help, which is also when your stepbrother is in trouble.

"Jaeah" Mrs Kim stepped into your room. Seeing that you didn't budge, she shook your arms to wake you up," Jaeah, Min Jun needs your help."

Without a choice, you pretended to yawn and sat up, " Where is oppa?"

"He is drunk and he got into some trouble in the club. I need you to bring him back." Mrs Kim said and pulled you up.

"Mummy, I am underage. I can't get into the club." You stated. "Shut up and just go. Do you want to get kick out of the house?  He will be waiting for you outside the club." Mrs Kim snarled.

"Alright. I will go get him" You longingly sighed.

 

Upon arriving at Hongdae, where all the clubs are situated, you desperately search for your stepbrother. You tried to called him but he was unreachable.

You went to the club that he always go and waited for him outside the entrance. "Where is he?" You looked around as passerby  glanced at you weirdly.

"YAH, HOW DARE YOU! TRYING TO FLIRT WITH MY GIRL?" A muscular guy grabbed the younger guy collar and threw him out of the club next to you The younger guy winced in pain on the ground.

You were about leave the scene as you didn't want to get involve, but you realised that it was your stepbrother.

"OPPA!" Your eyes widened as you ran to help him up. After getting up, he ran towards the muscular guy and gave him a punch on his face, " YAH, Mina is my girl!"

"OPPA" you tried to hold him back as he was drunk. The muscular guy wiped the blood on his cheeks and clenched  his fist, " Don't you know who am I? " the muscular guy grabbed his collar.

"Ahujussi, no!" You bravely went between them and tried to pry his hands away.

The muscular guy then glanced at you and smirked, 'Oh? Who is this young lady? Your girlfriend?"

Minjun ignored his questions, " Where is Mina? I want to see her."

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND. STOP CALLING HER NAME AND LOOKING FOR HER." The muscular guy yelled, " Or do you want your little girlfriend here to get hurt?" he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards him.

"YAH, Let go off me." You tried to get away from his gripped but he was to strong.

"Take her if you want. JUST TELL ME WHERE IS MINA?" Minjun tried to fought against him but ended up being threw on the ground again as a group of guys who seems to be a gang with the muscular guy came over and help. Minjun didn't get up this time as he was too drunk to move.

"Aww... Little young girl. You must be really hurt because your boyfriend don't even care about you." He looked at you with sympathy.

"He is not my boyfriend. He is just my brother. I am sorry the trouble that he has cause. I will bring him home."You tried to slip away from him but he pulled you back.

He wrapped his arms around your waist, " Not so fast, little girl. You can have some fun with me tonight while my friends take care of your brother."

A chill went down your spine as you tried to pull away from him, "LET GO OF ME."

"Wow, did you just yell at me?" he grabbed your cheeks.

"She asked you to let go of her." Someone stepped in and said.

You turned to see who is it and realised that it was Sehun, " Sunbae." You called. A group of guys who seems to be with him surrounded the muscular guy's gang.

"AISHHH, why is everyone trying to meddle into my business. Young boy, is none of your business.' The muscular guy warned.

Sehun quickly grabbed your wrist but the muscular guy snatched out and grabbed your wrist, " See that guy lying on the ground? He is beaten up because of messing with my girl. Do you want to be like him?"

With that Sehun clenched his fist and began to tackle him down. The muscular guy let go of your wrist at the sudden attack.

Sehun pulled you behind his back and protectively stood in front of you. Sehun's men began to fight against the muscular guy's gang.

"Are you alright?" Sehun search for your eyes. You nodded your head, " I am fine."  You quickly headed to Minjun and tried to wake him up.

Sehun was looking at you and he didn't realise that someone was behind him. One of the men took the wooden plank and slammed it onto Sehun back.

"SMACK" Sehun fell onto the ground. "Sunbae! " You shouted in horror as the man raised the wooden plank again trying to attach him the second time.

You ran towards Sehun and bravely stood in front of him, protecting him. "Jaeah... NO!" Sehun yelled in pain.

Before the man could hit you, Baekhyun came into the scene with some back up and kicked him away. "YAH, Sehun, You should have asked me for help."

Meanwhile, there was the siren of the police car.  " We need to run." Sehun tried his best and stood up.

"Let's go." Baekhyun commanded. "How about my Oppa?" You tried to wake Minjun again but he was unconscious.

" We have no time." Sehun grabbed your wrist and ran away from the scene. Baekhyun followed the both of you as well. You glanced back and saw police chasing after the men and caught Minjun who was on the ground.

"Oppa.." you mumbled as Sehun dragged you along with him.