The Knight in a Shining Armour ?

100 Days

" Sehun ah... I heard you went to look for that girl just now." Baekhyun grinned, " Any chance of her being your next girlfriend?"

"Yah, Since when did you become so nosy?' Sehun snapped and slipped his hands in his pockets.

"I am just curious as she is a way different type of girl as compared to all your Exs." Baekhyun pointed out.

Meanwhile, you were busying looking through your phone after Sehun claimed that he managed to solve your password. * Aish.. How's can he do that?* You thought.

As you were too engrossed in it, you accidentally bumped into someone which makes you stumbled. * What's wrong with me today?* You looked up wanting to apologized and realised it was Clara, the Queenka.

"Sunbae... I am sorry." You gave her a little bowed quickly as you knew that you will be in deep if you offended her.

Clara let out a small sarcastic laugh, " If you are really sorry, then stop flirting with my Oppa."

You furrowed your eyebrow, " I don't know what are you talking about."  She pushed your shoulder which makes you winced as your back slammed onto the wall, " YAH, I heard that you spoke with Sehun just now and you are trying to act as if like you didn't know anything?"

"Yeah, i spoke to him. But i wasn't flirting with him." you explained and tried to leave but Soomin blocked your way.

" I need to go." you lightly pushed her away. Soomin face turned red with fury at what you did, " YAH, did you just push your Sunbae away?"

She grabbed your arms and spun your around, " Didn't your mum teaches you about respect?"

Your eyes flashed with anger at the moment she insulted your mum, " YAH, Don't you dare to talk anything bad about  my mum!" You yelled with tears in your eyes.

"Why? Trying to act pitiful by crying in front of me?" Clara took a step forward in a threatening manner.

"Ah, I forgot... I heard her mum abandoned her for another guy. This is why she has no respect.  " Hyomin added.

"Stop badmounthing her!" You gave Hyomin a hard push as she fell onto the ground in pain.

More and more students started to crowd around the area after hearing the commotion.  Meanwhile Sehun passed by and stopped after hearing your voice.

He could guess what had happened, frustrated he asked, " Do you remember what's her name?"


 

"Mwoh? Who? Your potential next girlfriend?" Baekhyun questioned in a jokingly manner.

"Not her, the other one... Cla.. clara?" Sehun tried to recall her name.

Clara clenched her teeth, " YAH, You little xxx , did you just hurt my sister?" She raised her hand and were about to slap you but Sehun grabbed her arms which made her froze.

"the  knight in a shining armour saving his princess" Baekhyun mumbled as he watched at the side.

"Oppa..." Clara looked at him  in shocked.

"Clara, you promised to give me a tour in school right? Why don't we do it now?" Sehun suggested as he checks on you at the corner of his eyes to make sure that you are alight.

Clara can't believe at what she heard. She felt her head was dizzy with delight, " Sure.. Oppa. Let's go." She shamelessly hugged his arms as they made their way out of the area.

Hyomin and Soomin quickly tagged along with them.

"Are you alright?" Baekhyun politely asked. You wiped your tears with the back of your hand, " Yeah. Thank you." You gave him a small smile and  rush out for work.

Baekhyun rubbed the back of his hands, " Now is time for the prince to save the Knight" He whipped out his phone and called Sehun.

With Baekhyun's help, Sehun pretended that he had a last minute appointment and slip away from them.