Teasing Sehun

100 Days

"As you stepped into the cafe, you were greeted happily by the Cafe's owner's Kai. However his smile fell as he saw your face, " What happened to you ? Did you cry?"

"No. Something went into my eyes. " You lied as you didn't want him to probe further.

"Are you sure? Let me know if you needed a day off." Kai asked, concern.

You forced a smile and nodded, " Thank you, Kai Oppa." Besides being your boss, he is also like a big brother to you as he is always there to look after you. He knew about your family background which makes him wanted to take good care of you even more.  You enjoys working in his cafe and you have been working here for 2 years.

---------------

" You owed me once." Baekhyun slung his arms on Sehun's shoulder. " You have been saying the same thing for the past 30 minutes." Sehun gave him an annoyed face.

"That's because you have not thought of how to repay me for helping you." Baekhyun explained, " But... why don't you consider Clara? She is totally the type that you can play around with."

"Then why don't you go after her?" Sehun snapped.

"Because I am not a player like you." Baekhyun defended, "Hmm.. but if I were you, I wouldn't consider Jaeah as well. She seems to be a nice girl and I don't think it's right to hurt her.

"Who says that I am going to hurt her?" Sehun retorted and walked ahead off Baekhyun. " YAH, wait . So she is your next target?" Baekhyun quickened his pace.

----------------------------

Soon, it was your break time. You grabbed a burger and went to the pantry to rest. Your phone began to rang and the name of the caller was " Sehun"

You squinted your eyes at the name , ' Sehun? How did he manage to save his number...."  You then realised that he must have keyed it in after he "hacked" into your phone.

However, you chose to hang up his number as you didn't want anything to do with him after the queenka's warning. You just want a peaceful school life so that you can graduate and goes to university.

The phone kept ringing after you tried hanging up several times. Annoyed, you decided to switch off your phone instead.

With that, Sehun threw his phone on the couch, " Aishh.... . Other girls would be so eager to pick up my calls, but  I can't believe she is avoiding me. I saved her and how can't she be so heartless."

"What happened? Did someone ditch you?" Chanyeol threw a berry into his mouth, " Woah... where did your helper get these berries from? Is so much better than what my helper always get for me."

"How would I know?" Sehun roared and gave him a frustrated look.

"Chill, Bro. Are you angry because of the girl?" Chanyeol eyed at his phone.

"What girl? " Sehun tried to act like he doesn't know anything. "The girl that made you threw your phone." Chanyeol quickly jumped on the couch and snatched the phone away before Sehun could take it.

"Jaeah? Who is Jaeah? " Chanyeol questioned. "YAH, you don't have to know." Sehun tackled Chanyeol down to get his phone back.

"It's a girl from our school." Baekhyun stepped into the room and said. " Ohhh... Is she hot?" Chanyeol gave a playful look.

"YAH, How did you come in to my house?" Sehun yelled, obviously irritated.   " As usual, your helper opened the door for me." Baekhyun beamed and sat down like a boss.