Phone

100 Days

 

" Hyeri ah, do you know which class is Sehun in?" you questioned as soon as you saw her. "Why do you want to know? " Hyeri questioned back, "Don't tell me you started to like him too?!" Hyeri squealed in excitement, " Oh yeah! You are finally on track. We have a common topic now."

 "Yah. I just want to return him his phone." You tried to explain yourself. "His phone? How is it possible that his phone is with you? Don't find excuses. Just tell me that you like him too." Hyeri snapped.

"I am telling the truth!" You stated. Hyeri looked into your eyes and knew that you wasn't lying, " OMG, how is it possible?"

Before you could reply, you heard a commotion outside as you saw Sehun sashayed in the classroom.

" Omo.. Sehun.." Hyeri gazed at him in awed. Sehun's eyes was fixed on you as he walked in. * She is cute* He smirked in his mind.

As he approached you, he cleared his throat, " Give me back my phone." He said it without with his eyes looking at somewhere else pretending that he is not interested in you. *How rude.* You pouted and slapped his phone on his palm

"Where's mine?" You tried to ask as politely as possible despite he is rude to you. You thought that no matter what, he is still your senior.

"Here is it" He placed your phone in your hands and his fingers brushes passed with yours. You didn;t know why but you felt a low-grade electric shock running down your spine. Sehun felt that too. You quickly took  a step back and looked away, " Thanks Sunbae ( Senior)"

Sehun gave a small smile after hearing your sweet voice. He lowered his face next to yours, " Ah, next time don't set such an easy password. I solved the moment I got it."

Your eyes widened, " YAH, did you just invaded my phone?"

Without a replying your question, he smirked and turned to go, "You should really delete some of the unglam photo."  Your face turned red and yelled, " SUNBAE!"

*Ah... I can't believe she just make my heart raced* Sehun smiled in his mind with his poker face on.

 
---------------------------------------​-
Note: I hope you'll like it so far. ^^