Cuddly Kibum Time

Dress Up {INCOMPLETED)

 

It felt like hours before Key finally stepped away from Jonghyun, backing out of the warm hold and rubbing furiously at his bleary eyes. Jonghyun watched as Key produced a compact mirror, fixing up his makeup, covering the red blotches and fixing his hair slightly. Jonghyun couldn’t help but think he looked fine a bit messy, not always so pristine.

‘Key...’ Jonghyun started, not entirely sure where he was trying to go with that sentence.

‘Don’t.’ Kibum said softly ‘I just...don’t want to talk about it yet, just...’ He sighed heavily, eyes pinning the floor. ‘Thank you Jonghyun’

Jonghyun was surprised and delighted that Key was thanking him, Key who gets his way in everything and had no patience was thanking him. Him, Kim Jonghyun, too quiet and shy for his own good. What was happening to the world? Jonghyun felt a happy blush crawl onto his cheeks and went to respond when Yuna finally arrived.

‘Kibum, honey, are you ok?’ She gushed, dashing forwards as fast as she could in her heels to hug Kibum tightly.

‘Yah! Get off me I'm fine!’ He scolded playfully, secretly happy that people around him cared.

‘Don’t you worry Key I sent those two packing, security should have never let them in in the first place, I can’t believe it-‘ Yuna started rambling, furiously texting someone on her cell phone whilst flicking her hair distractedly.

‘Yuna just leave it, I don’t wish to speak of it. However I do want you to track that photographer down though, I must see those photos! We got some good ones’ Key finished winking not so discreetly in Yuna’s direction.

‘Consider it done! In fact, tonight we celebrate! To Jonghyun’s first and not the last, successful photo shoot!’

 

***

 

‘Jonghyun are you honestly trying to tell me that you never EVER ever drank before?’ Kibum asked, only slightly tipsy off the red wine they’d ordered upon entering the restaurant. Yuna had insisted they went and celebrated over dinner rather than going to some club seeing that neither Jonghyun nor Kibum were big on dancing.

‘Jonghyun sweets, ya need to try some of this wine, its fab’ Yuna giggled, swirling her glass over her now empty plate. The trio had been sat in the restaurant for the past 3 hours and Jonghyun had been managing to brush aside their drinks but, finally, as it got later and later his resolve started to dissolve.

‘Ok, fine just one glass’

Just one glass is what he’d told himself. Just one glass turned into 3, turned into one bottle and the 3 were quite horrendously drunk by the time they finally left the restaurant. Getting drunk and stumbling home is in no way classy, but Kibum justified it in his head seeing that they were drunk off expensive wine and stumbling round the well to do part of the city so it must be fine, right?

‘Who wants to go back to mine!!’ Kibum cheered, linking arms with Yuna and Jonghyun. Kibum had been quick to notice how Jonghyun was a very giggly drunk; Kibum himself was just a loud drunk, louder than his usual self. Both boys stumbled swaying on each other while Yuna just rambled on about going to strip clubs. Yuna was a very VERY gay drunk and Kibum always found it hilarious seeing that she never remembered anything in the morning.

‘C’mon Yuna, Jonghyun, I have more wine at my place!’ Kibum tempted before squealing and dragging the two down the empty streets barely remembering which way his own apartment was. It was quite the feat managing to get all three of their drunken asses through the apartment’s gorgeous lobby, into the glass elevators and up to Keys apartment but they managed it, just.

The minute the door swung open Yuna was running in, throwing her painful heels off and jumping onto Keys giant round grey sofa.

‘I feel like such a small kitten’ She said, snuggling her face into the pillows happily.

Kibum giggled along with Jonghyun and tossed off his jacket, throwing it somewhere in the room. He took Jonghyun’s hand and led him to the bar. Jonghyun sat happily while Key searched for drinks, surveying the apartment. The whole thing was open plan save for the bathroom. The colour palette was limited but the monochrome tones were soft and soothing on Jonghyun’s eyes. He loved how modern and clean the whole pace was, and how much it distinctly smelt of everything Kibum.

‘Jongy would you like a drink?’ Kibum drawled, leaning over the counter top, half drunk half sleepy. Jonghyun giggled at his smiling face and pretty eyes.

‘Sure’ Jonghyun murmured taking the bottle he was offered, the pair not bothering to use glasses anymore.

‘Mmm’ Jonghyun hummed contently at the warmth the alcohol filled him with.

‘Come, lets wake Yunie-baby’ Kibum sang, once again taking Jonghyun’s hand and prancing over to the sofa before jumping on taking Jonghyun with him. The two bounced around giddily passing the bottle between themselves and laughing as Yuna complained at how loud they were being. Yuna, upon realising they weren’t going to stop, chose to just let herself pass out and lay snuggled against one side while the excitable boys’ finally ceased their mad jumping.

‘Oh, Jonghyun that was fun!’ Kibum beamed, sitting cross legged and dragging Jonghyun down opposite him.

‘Yeah it was!’ Jonghyun agreed smiling widely and letting his eyes close, god he felt so so tired now.

‘I always have fun with you Jonghyun, everything is so fun’ Key chanted collapsing with his head in Jonghyun’s lap. Jonghyun froze, staring at the boy whose head resided in his lap. His drunken mind couldn’t comprehend what was happing, all the lines were blurring.

‘Yah! Key, Key, are you awake still?’ Jonghyun asked worried the boy had left him to sleep. Jonghyun poked at Kibum’s head before grabbing his shoulders and pushing him up to sit.

‘Hey, I was comfy...’ Kibum groaned, eyes shut, half asleep now.

‘I'm sorry, here’ Jonghyun offered, opening his arms for Key to rest his head on his chest instead. Drunken Jonghyun could just about remember a memory like this so decided this must be the right thing to do in this situation.

‘That’s better, oh you’re so warm.’ Key whispered snuggling closer. Jonghyun sat there for a while, the apartment quiet and dimly lit, both of his new (dare he say friends) fast asleep. As Jonghyun’s mind slowly began to sober up he felt sleep grab at him and his eyes started to slip. He finally gave in, letting his head loll against Kibum he let himself tilt back dragging Key on top of himself. Key stayed asleep but adjusted to be comfortable on Jonghyun’s chest.

Jonghyun remembered smiling slightly before sleep finally took over.

 

***

A/N - PLEASE READ

Ohmygod thank you all for reading!! This chapter was more cute to make up for Taemin being a last chapter (sorry about that, i love him really) Anyway, just wanted to say thank you to all the people who comment and that im too shy to respond too, sorry about that i just honestly wasn't expecting people to read this!! If you're enjoying this i've also just put up 4 chapters to a new Kaisoo fic called Finifugal its about spies and but im proud of it so far, so if ya wanna read that then yeah!!

Thank you again, i'll try and update again soon!!

Cherry x