Shortest Update Ever

Dress Up {INCOMPLETED)

‘ my life my life my life’ Jonghyun chanted in his head as he sat and watch Yuna and Key animatedly discuss the next step in their plan. Jonghyun watched with a faint feeling of despair as Kibum took to ringing numerous managers and photographers straight away, pacing the expanse of the hotel room in the process. Yuna just wrote furiously in her notebook, recording certain things in her diary as Key muttered dates to her. Jonghyun sat in a daze, hands clammy and eyes tired, he had barely signed the agreement and already his world was being flipped upside down, all he wanted to do was have a lie in, but no!

‘Jonghyun, we’re going to head back to the studio, you’re to join us, come and get a feel of the place...’ Yuna muttered distractedly, still writing rapidly in red pen. Key had finished with his phone call and happily bounded back over to the table like some excited puppy, once again hauling Jonghyun out of his seat. Jonghyun wasn’t expecting the designer to be so strong, but to be honest it didn’t really shock him, he just had the strength to suite his fiery personality.

‘Come on! You must have something decent in your wardrobe, you aren’t wearing that!!’ Key ordered, grimacing at the messy look Jonghyun had gone for that morning (as well as every morning ever) It took Jonghyun a minute to process the rapid words that Key spoke, it was still early after all, but when he did he suddenly remembered something kinda important...

Uh oh.

‘No! Wait, Key, don’t go into the wardrobe!’ Jonghyun yelped, trying and failing to prevent Kibum from grabbing the handle.

But it was too late, Key had already thrown both the doors of the wardrobe wide open.

‘What the—‘ He just had time to say before a mound of clothing attacked him, coats and jeans, even the odd shoe, all tumbling out and onto the fashion designer. Jonghyun covered his mouth in shock and embarrassment. All his rumpled and unclean clothes were strewn all over the immaculate designer and carpet. The hotel room got quiet real quick, Jonghyun was unsure whether to laugh or just die on the spot. He just prayed he wouldn’t get yelled at by the pristine designer who now stood in a pile of his laundry. Oh my god.

Key paused in the pile, very VERY tempted to throw a fit, till he realised that wouldn’t encourage Jonghyun to work with him ever again. Instead, Key huffed in annoyance, counting to 10 in his head, and deciding he could do this. Instead of freaking like he normally would he rapidly grabbed each item off himself, collecting the stuff from the floor as well before storming over to the rumpled bed and throwing them all on it. Key stood over the pile passing an expert eye over the designs and fabric before frowning and tutting again.

‘Jonghyun, where did you even buy these clothes, the charity shop?’ Key scoffed, daintily picking up a jumper and surveying its itchy wool with distaste.

‘There may have been a few sales here and there...’ Jonghyun answered awkwardly ducking his head, he felt like such a cheapskate.

Key just frowned, glancing at Jonghyun who had his puppy eyes planted very firmly at the floor.

Yuna had, by this point, ceased her writing and just sat observing the pair communicate. She fought the urge to giggle at how Key could be so intimidating, good lord that boy needed flirting advice, this is not how you do it.

‘In that case, stay in what you’re wearing right now, I’m getting you changed into my clothes the minute we hit the studio.’

Key decided, flicking his hand in Yuna’s direction ‘Is the car ready?’

‘Of course Key! Jonghyun. Lets get going shall we boys?’

 

***

 

A/N Hi!! I'm so sorry for possibly THE shortest update in the history of ever I just forgot to add this last bit in chapter 2 and I wanted to keep the studio scenes separate. I also want to say thank you for reading as I legit didn't think ANYONE would and it really motivates me to see your comments so thank you!! Feel free to supply suggestions as to what could happen or what characters could appear!! I'm most of the way through the next chapter so hopefully you won't be waiting too long!! Again, Thank uuu for reading!! Cherry x