Short and Not So Sweet

Dress Up {INCOMPLETED)

 

 

‘Minho babyyyy’ Taemin whined stepping across the thick bedroom carpet in his silk dressing gown, delicately throwing himself down on the sheets of the double bed like some distressed damsel. He writhed slightly against the smooth material, sliding up next to Minho whose eyes were glued to his phone screen as he sat propped against the pillows.

The boys sat in silence for a while, Minho tapping away at the glass screen, before Taemin grew impatient.

‘Minnie…’ Taemin whined again, sitting up to pluck the offending device form his boyfriend’s grasp. ‘Pay attention to me please’ He whispered into Minho’s ear before tossing the device onto the floor with a thud as he buried his face into Minho’s neck.

Minho couldn’t help but sigh quietly as he let Taemin’s’ small body snuggle into him, nose pressed to his neck, hands running along his bare arms sending shivers all throughout his body.

‘Minho? What’s wrong baby?’ Taemin asked, suddenly sitting up straight and fixing Minho with a steady gaze, one perfect eyebrow raised. Minho sighed (again) at the sugary sweetness of his boyfriends tone but didn’t miss the ice in his eyes. Minho liked to pretend that his boyfriend was all sunshine and rainbows, but the reality was often very different, Taemin (on a good day) was pretty much a . There was no denying it. He saw something, he wanted it and sure enough he would get it.

‘Nothing’s wrong Tae, I’ve just been thinking…’ Minho started, unsure about how to begin bracing the subject with his, let’s say, sensitive, boyfriend.

‘Oh?’ Taemin murmured, sliding his hands down Minho’s bent legs to flatten them down before swinging a leg over and sitting in his lap. ‘What about?’ He pouted, brushing Minho’s soft brown hair away from his forehead.

‘I just-‘

‘Is this about the other day?’ Taemin guessed, hand tangling gently in Minho’s hair as he pushed their foreheads together.

‘Yeah…’ Minho breathed out, not breaking the steady eye contact as the air between them grew warm.

‘What about it?’ Taemin quipped, leaning down to kiss Minho’s jaw lightly.

‘I just thought that something was off between you and Kibum-‘ He paused as Taemin continued to press kisses to his heated tan skin. ‘-and I thought that was weird cos you said you guys made up-‘ Another pause as Taemin slipped his hands up his cotton shirt, palms flat against the plains of his stomach. ‘-and I really thought we could all be friends, especially after what happened, oh’ Minho stopped short as Taemin barely pecked his lips.

‘Baby, you worry way too much’ Taemin drawled, pecking Minho again, lips lingering just the tiniest bit longer.

‘I just need to know, if there is something to worry about y’know?’ Minho pressed, holding onto Taemin’s hands and moving them away so he could actually think clearly.

‘Baby, I promise, me and Kibum are friends that share fashion as a common interest and can even share their ideas as professionals’ Taemin explained, tilting Minho’s head closer to him again. ‘I promise that you don’t need to worry about rivalries between us’

‘I know, I know, I’m sorry. It’s just that Kibum meant…means… a lot to me still’

Taemin frowned slightly, hands back in Minho’s hair as he pushed him further back into the mound of pillows.

‘Doesn’t mean too much though, I should hope’ He bit out, not afraid to hide his jealousy as he hovered over his boyfriend, legs tangled, chests barely brushing.

No! I mean sure, but not in that way! Tae, you know you’re the only one for me’ Minho spoke softly, hands gripping Taemin’s waist lightly brushing circles over the dressing gowns material.

‘Good’ Taemin all but purred in response, dipping a shoulder to let the gown slip off slowly revealing the pale expanse of his shoulder and collarbone.

‘Because you’re mine.’ He stated, lowering his head to capture Minho’s lips in his.

There was no doubt that Taemin was the jealous type, always had been, and seeing Minho worry over some other guy caused his blood to boil.

Minho was his.

He’d spent too much time claiming him to lose him now.

And claim him he did, just like many times before as he into his boyfriend’s mouth, bodies pressed flush together as their hands slowly wandered over and under their sleep wear. Tomorrow, Taemin would deal with the problem (or should he say Kibum) But for tonight he would revel in all that he called his.

 

***

 

A/N

I KNOW - This is SO SHORT BUT OMG IT'S LATE AND I WANTED TO UPDATE. Is this too cringey or are we okay? I do love me some 2min even if the dynamic here is very disfunctional. I'm sorry, i'll show myself out now...

Cherry x