*Holiday Warning*

Dress Up {INCOMPLETED)

‘Good morning Kibum, yes I know it’s early! But we have an emergency! I can’t find Jonghyun? He was going to be coming down for the shoot this afternoon and I rang him about his schedule but he didn’t pick up his landline or his mobile…‘ Yuna rambled through Key’s cell phone.

Kibum just sat up in bed slightly, pushing his hair out his face and trying not to laugh down the receiver.

‘Yuna! It’s ok, I know where he is-‘

‘What? Ok, where then?’

‘He’s with me right now…’ Kibum said calmly as he freaked out inside, glancing over at Jonghyun whose face was buried in the pillows to his side.

‘What? Why? it’s so early, where are you?’

‘I’m at home…in bed…’ Kibum said hearing the sudden gasp from Yuna.

‘oh MY GOD-‘ Kibum hung up the phone suddenly tossing it onto the floor and laying back in a giggling mess.

He lay there in the sheets, feeling comfortably warm as the early morning sunlight shone in through the windows, suddenly the sleeping mound to his side stirred.

‘Keeeeyyyyy, she totally thinks we slept together!’ Whined Jonghyun as he shuffled and stretched in the sheets, back muscles tensing and relaxing again.

‘Let her believe what she wants’ Sighed Kibum rolling onto his side to face Jonghyun better.

It was a good way to wake up, Kibum admitted to himself, as he watched Jonghyun's peaceful face nestle further into the pillow (how he was breathing I don’t know) Kibum wanted it to always be like this, he was tired of being lonely, he was tired of being independent. Sure, he loved the freedom that being strong and independent led to, but he wanted to be looked after for once. And that’s just what he was getting as the sleepy pink haired man tightened his arms around Kibum's waist and attempted to pull him closer again.

‘Jjongy, we need to have the talk don’t we?’ Kibum said as Jonghyun just turned his face into Kibum's neck, throwing a leg over Kibum's’.

‘Mmm don’t wanna…’ He murmured softly as Kibum his hair gently.

‘You’re so lazy!’ Kibum laughed, tousling his hair before smoothing it all back down again.

‘But Kibum we don’t need a talk, we just need one question…’ Jonghyun said, voice muffled against Kibum’s shoulder.

‘Oh? And what’s that?’ Jonghyun looked up at Kibum, eyes wide awake now, smile ghosting over his lips as a shy blush dusted his cheeks.

‘Be my boyfriend?’

‘Of course!’ Kibum said with no hesitation, grinning like a Cheshire cat ‘I thought you’d never ask’ He whispered as he pressed their foreheads together and brushed their noses.

‘And now…Breakfast?’

‘Breakfast!’

 

 

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

Hey there everyone reading, this is a only 400+ words today as i've been busy getting ready to go away on 'holiday'. If we're all lucky i may have one more chapter to post tomorrow before i go away for two weeks with no wifi (i cry) But i don't want to leave y'all on any cliffhangers so we shall see ;)) I'm also super happy now that Jongkey are finally together 12 chapters down the line, but don't worry the storylines gonna really pick up now so you have that to look forward to!

As always, thank you for reading and have a great day/night!!!

Cherry x