BTS - Jungkook

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner: BTS Jungkook
Name: Laura Lu
Scenario: Jungkook propose to Laura after three years of dating

Song : AKMU - Be With You

------------------------

Counting days, it is their three years 12 months anniversary. If 1st January came, it would be their four years anniversary. It has been a blessing three years for Jungkook to be with Laura. To him, it is their time to step up to the new level.

Jungkook decided to bring Laura out on hiking, since he wants to show her waterfall that she has never seen before. He had prepared nothing, but just a box of proposal ring. Simple as that, since both of them are fine with almost everything.

Just as he picked her up at her house, Laura's mother winked at him while her father gave him a support without Laura's knowledge. Laura hugged his hand and snuggled at him, it made Jungkook grinned at her actions.

"Are you ready for the ride?" asked Jungkook.

"YES!" she replied with a loud voice.

Jungkook gave her a peck and chuckled at her flustered face and lead her to the car, he drive and drive until the destination he had plan. He saw how Laura sleeps and decided to wake her up by giving tons of kisses.

"Baby, we're here"

"O-oh, okay"

----------------

They went to the car boot to take their backpack, and used their caps to defend themselves from the sun. Jungkook lend his hand, and Laura took it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter