ASTRO - Moon Bin

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : ASTRO's Moonbin

Reader : Ga Euni (Eunika)

Song : Wonder Girls - Why So Lonely

---------------

Euni was going to confess to her crush, Moon Bin. Things didn't go well, and she is now a mess. Why?

"Sua! Help me please" Bin said to his sister.

"What? Why?" Sua asked him.

"Dongmin-hyung said Euni will confessed to me, can you help me hide away from her?" said Bin. It made Euni walked away, she was down that Bin is trying to runaway from her. It hurts her to see her own crush is running away.

It was almost the end of break, and Euni decided to go back home. She wasn't in the mood to study or meeting anyone, she went to her home and eat ice cream while watching 'Running Man' welp! She wasn't watching, she stare at the television while eating. Euni was totally numb.

~ School ~

The break ends, and everyone went to their class. Bin was going back to class too. The teacher called out each name to make sure everyone is in,

"Sanha?"

"Here!"

"Sora? Joowon? Dongmin? Sihyuk?"

It goes on and on, until,

"Euni?" silence spread the class. "Ga Euni? Where did Euni go?" asked Mrs Woo. Even Bin was searching for her, but no one is sitting on her place. He started to worry, well afterall Euni is his crush.

"Excuse me Mrs Woo Yumi, I am sorry to disturb you. I am here to tell that Ga Euni-haksaeng went home early. She wasn't feeling well and she said she had a bad nausea since last night." the school nurse said.

"Alright, thank you for telling me Miss Eunji" with that the nurse went away.

*She had a nausea since last night? She never told me anything about it. Eun looked fine just now.* Bin thought.

Bin couldn't wait for school to end, as he is going to buy food for Euni and pay her a visit. By the time its over, he finally and he rushed over her place. Without knocking, he entered her apartment. His smile faded when he saw tissues all over the sofa, 3 finished ice cream bucket, 5 tins of different soda and sleeping Euni with her puffy eyes. His heart was hurting to see her at this rate.

"Eun-ah, wake up" Bin voice out after he finished cleaning the place. Euni woke up and gasped when she saw Bin.

"What are you doing here?"

"Eat this" he took out chicken soup and Euni ate them.

-------------

It was around 9pm, Euni kept on forcing Bin to leave her alone but Bin doesn't want to. *I thought she likes me, why is she pushing me away?* he thought. Euni was listening to a music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter