EXO - Sehun

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : EXO's Sehun

Reader : Lee Haneul

Scene : When its their wedding day and Haneul didn't show up

Song : MC Mong - Boredom Addiction

-----------------

It was a good time, good moment, good life. Dating someone for about nine years, and you're going to marry them and be their's for years. You will live with them, sleep and wake up together, have a child, vacations with the kids.

Sehun had his wedding planner set everything, he pays the wedding-planer and thank him. He already text Haneul saying he had done everything, and they will get the tuxedo and dress from their boutique on the next day. He was all smile, he bet Haneul was still sleeping. Man, who wakes up at 7 AM on Saturday, its a break for everyone.

Sehun was too happy that he kept on checking the calendar, time and eat too much. Caring man, he decided buy food for Haneul. Once he arrives, he enter their wedding date on the code. He was surprised to see how clean the place, Haneul was not a clean person, he thought it was about their wedding day.

Haneul walks and she greet Sehun with a meek smile, Sehun walks and he hugged Haneul which made her body becomes stiff but she let him hugged her. She ate her food quietly while Sehun was talking happily. He didn't noticed anything gloomy about her.

 

-----------------------

D-Day, the day of their wedding. He wasn't allowed to go and see Haneul, Baekhyun told him not to. Everyone was congratulating Sehun, no one can't wait for their wedding session. Some people came in Sehun's waiting room, and some went to Haneul's. But something doesn't seem to be fine.

Sehun was ready at the platform, the people was walking in and went to their sit. Many people was trying to get the front seat for the sake of taking pictures, no others, EXO was on the front sea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter