UP10TION - Sunyoul

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : UP10TION's Sunyoul

Reader : Song Jein (TheBestJoo)

Song : DIA - On The Road

---------------------

It was a new day and UP10TION is going to Jeju Island for their fansign event. It wasn’t a long flight trip, it only take few minutes or hours, depends on which airport you’re from. After they arrived, they update their Twitter and they were live on V App. The members took their sweet nap in their van on their way to the Jeju Hotel.

 

Jein saw the updates of UP10TION in Jeju, she decided to catch a cab and run towards the place. It was at the exhibition place in Jeju. Being a Jeju person is really hard to meet her idols performing on music show, she couldn’t attend any show for living far away. When she arrived, she realised that she the 100th fans that had been standing there and it made her down. Jein always wanted to be the first or second for UP10TION but she didn’t.

 

UP10TION was getting ready after their long rest, they went for their final touch of make up. It was their last day promoting ‘Spotlight’ and when they get up on the small stage, HONEY10 shouted each members name-- fanchanting, I assumed. After their small performance was done, the leader Jinhoo announced they will be back in a minute.

 

“2! 3! Tension Up! Hello, we are UP10TION” said the 10 members.

 

“It is now 5pm, and we will start our fansign event. Please take care, don’t rush. We don’t want our Honey10 to get hurt. So, don’t push, we won’t run away until 8pm.” said Kuhn with his adorable smile.

 

Jein was checking her social medias, she post few pictures of her attending the event. Her friends commented on her pictures

 

“@goddesshaneul : Oh my god @jeinsong you’re attending the event?!”

“@iamsuzykang : WHAT ARE YOU DOING CHILD??! GET BACK HOME”

“@songsuin : YAH! Did you used my shoes????”

“@leeminwoo23 : Tell my bias I am a fan of him, and tell him Minwoo is their fanboy. Thanks J”

“@rrrrawrr : ohmygod, I am here too. We should meet”

“@iamyouryoppa : ew @jeinsong is attending the event”

“@sassylove : ew iamyouryoppa is here, wtaf pedo get out.”

“@hyebin.j : OMGOMG @jeinsong this is life. Tell Hwanhee I love him

 

And the comment, goes on and on. She wasn’t that famous that she received only twenty or fifty comments before. Now, after her pictures shown her at UP10TION, there’s like almost thousand comments can be seen alongside she used to have hundred until two hundred, now it has become nine hundred and more than hundred, which is thousand likers.

 

“Oh my god, Sunyoul oppa is jjang” said the girl in front of her to her friends.

 

“Oppa? Aren’t you 26 years old?” her friend asked

 

“Shut up, he doesn’t know that okay?” A replied.

“What? That disgusting.” B replied to her.

 

Jein was proud with the B girl more than A. Luckily, she is younger than Sunyoul her ultimate bias by a year. Jein is now the 56th place, waiting for her moment to be with UP10TION.

 

“Do you guys love me?” Xiao picked up the mic and asked the fans.

 

“I LOVE XIAO AND WEI” a fan screamed from behind which made the members laughed at her.

 

“Oh my, Sunyoul is such a turn on when he laughed. I’m surprisingly wet” A said again.

 

“What the hell? Oh my god” C said and she left with B. Which made A joined them trying 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter