BLOCK B - Zico

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : Block B's Zico

Reader : Lee Haneul

Scene : Haneul is going to debut and asked Zico to do a song for her

Song : Lee Hi - My Star

------------------------

 

Jellyfish Entertainment confirmed to debut their first female solo singer ever, who's name is Haneul. She was known as the great actress in 'Descendants of the Sun' and the beauty model for 'ADIDAS'. She was from YG Entertainment, and she moved to Jellyfish due to personal reasons.

 

Jellyfish Entertainment asked her to write a song with the help of Ravi, Leo and Ken from VIXX and one of GUGUDAN's member that she wants to sing with in one of her song. The CEO also asked her to sing with B-Bomb of Block B. Her debut song featuring B-Bomb is about a girl having crush on a boy but the boy wasn't into basic girl. When she was told about her song, she had a mental breakdown situation.

"Hey Han. Did you write your song lyrics already? Because I wanna produce the beat or you're planning to make a change?" asked Homin, the producer and Haneul's guide.

"Not yet, I'll change my plans. Thank you Homin, see you tomorrow" she left to meet Zico.

Once she arrived at the street restaurant in Seoul, she was sitting with sighed in front of Zico. She took Zico's drink and gulped it in like a madman. She chunk the meat like she never ate the whole year. Zico was staring at her like she was something.

"Wow wow girl, what happened? Why are you stressing out?" asked Zico

"Of course I am. I have to write a song regarding about a girl who likes a guy but he wasn't into basic girl" said Haneul while sighing for many times of the day.

"Ah! The one you're singing with B-Bomb?"

"Yeah, you got it right."

"Start writing it now and I'll judge it"

"I can't, I've never made a happy song. I would do sad ballad. But this one is upbeat and its I haven't produce the beat. I'll debut in seven days" said Haneul.

"Aigoo, thats okay. B-Bomb is done, and he'll work with you tomorrow so you can easily write yours. He wrote something replying to the girl's feeling" Zico tried to cheer her up.

Haneul was just eating the meat without bothering to care about her weight.. then she thought of something. "Oppa! Can you write the song for me? I mean I just need one help. My song had been produced by Vixx, GRAY and nobody. I need your song in mine. Can you?" Haneul asked with her first time aegyo, since she dislikes it.

"You know you can asked me without making any aegyo" said Zico while reaching out and pinch Haneul's cheek.

Both of them agreed to work harder tomorrow at Jellyfish studio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter