ASTRO - Rocky

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : ASTRO's Rocky/Park Minhyuk

Reader : Bae Joori (collectingsparkles)

Scenario : When Rocky gets jealous

Song : Park Kyung ft GFriend's Eunha - Inferiority Complex

-----------------

 

It was the day where Minhyuk will take Joori out on a small date. Not that Joori is his official girlfriend, he was bringing her out on a 'date' because it is Joori last day in Fantagio Dance School. She was one of the senior in FDS, yet Minhyuk's favorite senior and crush. It was a great day yet date for Joori, but for Minhyuk.. It is not.

Joori was staring at a tall guy who caught her attention, Youjin. The eye candy for FDS female students.

Minhyuk saw it and he pretends he doesn't. "Noona, what are you looking at?" he asked.

"Uh? Nothing, I was just looking at the cute dress displays infront of the shop back there" Joori replied with meek smile.

Minhyuk was confident to propose his senior-crush who had been there for him almost four years, but now, he feels like a coward because she kept on staring at the same guy. Minhyuk even thought of kidnapping Joori and brought her to Mexico so Joori won't see him anymore longer.

As they are sitting, eating their lunch. Minhyuk saw Joori eyes were wandering around too much. Mostly, her eyes land on boys. She knows her limits. I mean, like if a guy she is staring at has a girl, she would move her eyes to other one. *Maybe, I should just hit her so she won't see any boys.. But I don't harm girls*

They continued to walk and stopped at few places. Sometimes, he would see Joori eyes landed on someone for almost two hours. Minhyuk compared himself to the guy she was staring at. *He is tall. Broad shoulders.. Should I go out and exercise to grow taller and have a broad shoulders? I think I should look manly to Joori Noona. That is pathetic, noona said I am cute.. AISH!* Minhyuk stompped his feet and Joori jumped.

"What is wrong Rocky-ah?" asked Joori. Rocky was a pet name given by Joori. Theres no reason why.

"Oh, nothing noona"

Minhyuk held Joori's hand and brought her to S Beau Cafe, when they sat down Minhyuk stare at Joori and he saw that Joori smiled at the waiter that gave their drinks and food. She smiles to the cashier, waiters, every guy in the cafe. Jealous was on his side, he ripped the tissues bit by bit.

"Why are you ripping it Minhyuk-ah?"

"Nothing, just cause"

"You're weird" she said as she laughed.

*Am I weird? or you're the weird one?* he rolled hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter