BTS - V

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : BTS' V/Kim Taehyung

Reader : Lee Jieun (bloopgloop)

Song : BTS - Butterfly (Alternative mix)

*I decided to change Taehyung into a normal guy, hope you don't mind*

--------------------

It has been four days, where Jieun's parents died in car crash. They were the only family she has, now they are gone just like that. Jieun was about to enter her car, but a truck crashed her parents car and she was frozen seeing it. She couldn't bare it, she was about to go to the S Cafe's toilet. But was stopped, when her bestfriend Taehyung hugged her.

Jieun obviously couldn't feel anything, no tears came but her mind was playing the scene she saw few minutes ago. She was alone in her big house, no maids, no bodyguards, no security. No one, but herself. Somehow, she turn on the television and saw a news about her father Lee Sokhyeon and her father's enemy Bak Seojeon. She couldn't believe her eyes, and ears.

"Bak Seojeon reveal he is happy that King Lee and Queen Lee is no longer in Busan, as he also reveal that he had pay the driver to hit the King's car. As time pass by, we will remember King Lee Sokhyeon, the King of Busan." and with that the news end. Jieun became numb, and Taehyung walked in with plastic bags which contains few snacks, drinks, and a jjajjangmyeon takeaway with kimchi, dumplings and soda-milk.

"Ji-ah, you should eat" said Taehyung. Jieun came to the kitchen, and she was just stirring her jjajjangmyeon. Taehyung couldn't bare to see, so he feed her. Fortunately, she eats it. "Aigoo, you want me to feed? You're such a baby" he chuckled, making Jieun's lip lift upward for few seconds.

Soon it was night, Jieun was in her room with Taehyung who is taking care of her wet hair. When he was done, he put on his watch and rings he had back on. He was ready to go after he kissed Jieun's forehead.

"Tae, can you stay with me for the night? I feel lonely" asked Jieun.

He softened his face, and "Yeah, I will" he was going to lie down on the floor.

"On the bed."

"Jieun, I can't-"

"I am the princess, you obey" Jieun demand, made Taehyung tickled her.

Taehyung was so into Jieun. He miss the happy Jieun, he was relieved to hear her laughing after few days of feeling numb. *I wish I have the guts to confess her* he pat Jieun's back, and she was fast asleep.
___________

The next day, Jieun woke up early and saw Taehyung was sleeping beside her. Her tummy was filled with butterflies feeling, her heart was beating way too fast as usual. *Can I be more than friends to Taehyung?*

"Princess Jieun, you need to wake up and get ready. You are going to have school in few minutes" her maid called her through her door. Jieun slightly open her door showing she is awake.

"Taehyung-ah, wake up. We're going to school today as the last day of school as summer break is coming" Jieun waking Taehyung up.
It takes 5 minutes for them to get ready in different place. Taehyung decided to pick Jieun as always, and Jieun realized that Taehyung would always be there for her. Every single 24/7. Taehyung then, walked Jieun to the class after they arrived. He ruffled Jieun's hair telling her to do well in class then he bid goodbye, luckily her blush can't be seen. She went in and everyone give her condolences to her family and congratulate her for being the eleventh princess of Busan.. or South Korea.

Soon, the ring bells showing its breaktime. Taehyung decided to fetch Jieun, but he saw a guy talking to Jieun and it made his heart burn in jealousy and angry.

"Jieun-ah, I have my eyes on you for a long time. Can you be my girlfriend?" as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter