BTS - Jimin

Chicken & Beer [2019 EDITION]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Partner : BTS' Jimin

Reader : Laura Lu

Scene : When they went to a camping trip, Laura was bitten and Jimin was afraid of what happened next

Song : Junggigo&Soyou - Some

---------------

Today was the day where BTS and Laura will go on a trip to Jeju Island, they arrived at their hotel room. The eldest shared the same room, maknaes will be in one room and Laura will have one room by herself. They went to their room and rest, it was 5AM in the morning. At 6AM they changed into hiking clothes, and went to hike somewhere in Jeju.

Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok went to route 6 which is the long way to get up and it takes almost 2 hours to get back down. Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin used route 3, the long but not too long path of hikes. Jimin and Laura went to route, which is near Jungkook's team. Whoever went down early in first place, the second place should massage them while third place should buy them food.

"Lets go, I am tired already" said Yoongi.

They went to their ways and start their mission to get back down using different routes, Jungkook's team were going on strong. Namjoon's team had a walk, short break, walk, short break and repeat. Thanks to Yoongi he kept on complaining he needs to sleep. Jimin and Laura walked as if nothing was tiring, they were talking to each other.

"Do you still like your crush Jiminie?" asked Laura.

"Yes, I don't like her. But, I do love her" said Jimin which caused Laura to smile because she knew Jimin's crush is her.

"Why aren't you confessing? I bet she'll love you too"

"No, she likes someone" Jimin sighed.

"Oh, okay. Lets hurry up or we're going to be the last team" said Laura.

They walked down and was lost, they looked for the route map board to find the easiest way to go back down.

-----------------

It was now 10:00AM, Jungkook's team went first and Namjoon's team went second. It had been one hour Jimin and Laura haven't returned.

"What is taking them so long, they should be second if they arrived here. They had the long-short route" said Yoongi

"I know, I guess they went to different place or fell. I hope Jimin confess to Laura" said Taehyung

After 45 minutes, they finally arrived. They almost reached the bench where the guys were waiting.

"There they are!" said Jungkook and they looked at the two friend.

"Whats taking you guys so-" Namjoon asked

"AH!" Laura shriek.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Hoseok asked because he was afraid.

"Yah! Laura, are you okay?" asked Seokjin.

"There was a black widow spider crawling down from her shoes!" Taehyung shouted.

Jimin eyes went two times bigger, and he was sure that if they are late she won't be safe. "LETS BRING LAURA TO THE HOSPITAL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!" pleaded Jimin.

"Lets go guys" Yoongi said.

Jimin carried Laura who is not awake, his heart is beating hardly. He was scared that Laura might have low immune and died from its poison. They reached the car and went straightly to Jeju National Hospital. They were in panic and hurry up telling the doctors and nurses that Laura was bitten and she was immediately sent to the emergency room.

"Please wait outside" said the nurse.

----------------

One hour and fifty-four minutes had passed, Jimin was walking here and there to calm himself but he burst to te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter