Push and pull

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The YGKPLUS team have Tiffany Hwang, Sandara Park and Kim Jisoo while the PMO team have Im Yoona, Park Seoulhyun and Hyuna Kim. The pictures were already posted in the Main building, the students starts buying tickets and casting their votes. The 6 girls starts to roam around the university asking for people to vote for them and telling that all the money that they will get will be given to the charity.

Dara didn't expect that much in this competition knowing that she's a nobody in the campus while Tiffany and Yoona seems competing with each other. Tiffany starts to bad mouth Yoona to the people while Yoona does the same.. they really want to win the competition because that will surely boost their popularity more.

 

"They shouldn't have picked me!" Dara frowned after realizing that she's just wasting her energy in that event although her motivation is that she's doing it for charity.

 

"Dara, at least we'll be known and in the university and we get to meet alot of people." Jisoo said. Jisoo and Dara are the one who roams the university together while Tiffany wanted to do it alone because she wants that when she goes to a classroom all eyes will be just be on her. They let her be alone since she wanted that and as if Dara and Jisoo wants to hangout with her. They both can't tolerate her y-ness.


"Dara, our next classroom will be room 205B , 303 and 401C from the college of medicine. Let's go." Jisoo said holding the list of the classrooms they need to visit. They are like campaigning for an election but this is a different kind of competition indeed.

Dara and Jisoo entered the College of Medicine and observe the people around there. They see people holding handouts and coffee, people are busy studying and it definitely looks like a zombie place due to the lack of sleep.

'Room 205B' it says in the door that they are about to enter. Dara peeked on the glass and saw Donghae in that classroom, with that she opened the door and asked the professor if they can give them around 5 minutes and the professor agreed right away.

"I'm Sandara Park and I'm taking up Business Economics..." Dara continued her speech and she heard Donghae cheering on her. "Go Dara!" She laughed and bowed her head.

After dealing with the students in the college of medicine they went to eat first, they chatted for a bit and looked at the progress of the votes in the Main building.

 

YGKPLUS

Tiffany Hwang- 20 votes
Sandara Park- 11 votes
Kim Jisoo- 10 votes

PMO
Im Yoona- 22 votes
Kim Seolhyun- 13 votes
Hyuna Kim- 14 votes


Dara's POV

Wow.. looking at the votes i didn't expect some students will be spending some money just to vote for me. I wonder if Bommie already voted...

I called her..

"Bommie!"

"Did you already voted for me?!"

"Aigoo i forgot Dara i'll try to drop by on the Students Council booth later! Our professor gave us so many assignments sorry!"

"It's okay Bommie hehe.."

"Okay Dar! bye!"


i put back my phone on my pocket. From my peripheral view, i saw Jiyong with Tiffany his hands are on her shoulder walking towards the bulletin board, i hid behind the locker and peeked at them.


Tiffany is pointing at her votes and pouted, Jiyong pointed at my picture and whispered something on Tiffany's ear which made Tiffany laugh.


I wonder what he said to her... he's probably comforting her and saying that 'She got low votes..'


i couldn't stand looking at them so i walked back to my classroom.


"Hyoni!"


"Hey Dara! i bought two tickets for you!"


"Wow thank you!!"


"Of course anything for you." She hugged me and all my classmates promised that they will buy tickets tomorrow!

 

Day 2 of the competition


Dara's POV

While eating our breakfast Bommie reminded me that today is Seung Hyun's birthday which i forgot since i'm busy with roaming around the university and there will be a celebration in the Club A , she also expects me to go there.

 

Seunghyun's birthday.... that means Jiyong will be there... I'm still mad at him.

 

Should i just say i have something to do? No i cannot do that... Bommie seldom ask me a favor so i should really be there.. i can just ignore Jiyong the whole time anyway.


The same thing that i did yesterday, we went to the classrooms and greet the students. I went home early because i still need to prepare for Seunghyun oppa's birthday... I just realized it's a club so i find a proper attire on my close.

Black shorts and black tank top with a red plaid shirt on my waist.


Author's POV


Dara arrived on the club earlier than she had planned to. She was welcomed by Seungri's arms but she stopped him making Seungri laugh at her.


"Dara! Good to see you here!" Youngbae approach them while holding a glass of champagne on his hand.


"Yes... Where is SeungHyun?" Dara asked, Youngbae pointed at Seung hyun and Bom near the DJ table.


"Happy Birthday Seung Hyun oppa! Here's my gift by the way!" Dara handed her gift to Seung Hyun.

"Thank you Dara!"

"Dara go sit there first!" Bom pointed the chair beside Jiyong. Dara was silently cursing Bom on her mind because she made her sit with Jiyong.


The moment she sat on the chair, Jiyong stood up and make his way to the dance floor and didn't even bother greeting her.


I'll not talk to you until you talk to me. She thought


The party started and everyone was enjoying, some were on the dance floor and some were just busy on their seats drinking wine but there's Dara who's on her sit staring at nothing in particular.


"Hey~ why are you alone here?" A guy sat beside Dara.


"Omo!" Dara widened her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter