Bigbang lounge

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The classes started and the students were busy finding what organization are they going to join. There was a list of the organizations that is located in the Gym of the university. The students gathered there and get some information about what Org. they will sign up.

 

"Hey Dara! What organization are you going to join?" Hyoni said trying to look at the list on the bulletin board.

 

"I actually don't know yet... but maybe i'll just stick the Economic Org. How about you?"  Dara answered

 

"Ehh? Economics org? That's boring! You know sometimes you need to explore more, Me? i want to join the Modeling Org.  Did you know that there are many benefits when you join that organization. I think they will give incentives in one of our subject when you join that organization because the assigned professor is also our professor too." Hyoni dragged Dara to the booth of the Modeling Org. and she get the sign up paper. Hyoni asked for the requirements and the girl at the booth handed two copies. 

 

"No. I only want one." Hyoni said giving back the excess paper.

 

"Oh. i thought your friend will also join..she has a potential." The girl at the booth pointed at Dara who was busy texting on her phone.

 

"Dara!! Go here!" Hyoni called out on Dara and Dara went near them

 

"She said that you have a potential in modeling. Come on try at least! who knows what will happen right?" Hyoni tried to persuade Dara and give her the sign up paper. Dara accepted the paper but she said that she will ask her sister first about it...Dara thought about the incentives when she join that org. because it's good for her grades since she's a scholar.

 

Dara's a petite one..despite of her height her beauty shines and without her knowing some guys in the gym kept glancing at her but she's busy looking at the sign up form. 

 

"Dara! wait a minute i'll just greet my high school friends." Hyoni walked to her friends leaving Dara in the bench.

 

Dara looked at the crowd and saw a blonde that goes by the name Kwon Ji Yong with a girl. He has his arms on her waist and behind Dara some girls are whispering about them.

 

"That's tiffany. The girl from the College of Arts. She always hang out with the famous people in the university..Last week she's with Nichkhun oppa and now she's with Jiyong oppa. aishh!!" 

 

"I swear i saw her with Siwon oppa last night in Club A."

 

"Really? wow what a flirt...." 

 

Dara's POV

 

They surely make a good couple. The flirty couple!! How can these people live a life like that... I was used in people like that back in high school but i still wonder how can people use each other for pleasure or whatever you call it. I was lost in my thoughts when i saw jiyong infront of me

 

Last time i saw him she's with Tiffany from the opposite side of the gym. Wow does he have some teleportation powers?

 

"What?" i looked at him and pretended that i wasn't surprised to see him.

 

Jiyong folded his arms on his chest and looked at the paper i am holding. He was about to snatch the paper but i quickly slapped his hand and i ran. i quickened my pace and find my way out of the gym.. i can see him behind me also running .. i ran to the Main building and went up to the second floor and i suddenly bumped on someone.

 

Seungri turned around and looked at me. 

 

"Dara! Hello!" He greeted me with a smile and i leaned on the wall for support while panting. I quickly put the sign up paper on my bag. 

 

"What brings you here? your building is very far from here." He said

 

"I'm trying to explore the University." i reasoned out while catching my breath.

 

"Wow! but it looks like you're not exploring the University you look like you're running away from someone" He chuckled. I shook my head and wipe the sweat from my forehead.

 

"Here come on! I'll give you a cup of water and introduce you to Bigbang members." Wrong timing. Out of all the people i will bumped into why does it have to be Seungri. 

 

"No..i should head off somewhere you know i'm exploring the University. Bye Seungri!" but he quickly pushed me and pointed at the blue door. 


"There!" he pointed out. He entered the passcode and dragged me inside the room. 

 

Author's POV

 

Dara was shocked when she saw the bigbang lounge she didn't know that there was this kind of room in this university.

How come i didn't know this? Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter