The second audition

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

 

After the shift of Jiyong in the Dolce Vita cafe he immediately went to the YGKPlus headquarter to visit his friend, SooJoo. SooJoo is the president of YGKPlus and they met in an afterparty of a fashion show. Since Jiyong is considered as one of the elite people in the university, he also visits some of the fashion shows that were held in Seoul and his fashion sense is widely known in the university knowing him as Gdragon 'the fashionista'. He knocked at the door and asked where Soojoo is and a student pointed the way to Soojoo's office. He went inside and Soojoo recognized him and asked him to take a sit.

 

"What made you come here?" Soojoo said while doing some paperworks since they have plans for the upcoming activities in Seoul University and being the president that she is, she made sure that all the plans are laid out properly.

 

"Can i ask you a favor? You know Sandara Park? the one who auditioned in the first day. She seems so eager to join your organization and maybe you can help her. " He said.

 

"I knew it... you wouldn't come here just for nothing. Sandara? Wait i'll check the portfolios." She went to her cabinet, get the portfolios and went back to her sit.

 


"Who's she? your girlfriend?" Soojoo grinned at him knowing Jiyong for years he wouldn't bother doing this kind of thing especially doing it for someone. He has a cold aura being the leader of Bigbang but when he's with his friends he just acts like a kid. 

 

"N-no she's the sister of my close friend." He reasoned out while scratching his head.

 

"Ohh...Sandara...I can say that this girl caught my attention but she lacks something that's why we didn't let her in although the other students also said that she got something to show. Jiyong, you know that we don't just let people in our organization right? we need people that can stand out no matter what and can contribute something in YGKplus." She said while looking at the pictures of Dara that was submitted to her.

 


"Yes but i'm sure she can learn more when you let her in." Why did i even bother helping Dara? he thought

 


Soojoo thinks that this girl also have a bright future ahead of her and maybe she can give it a try. She find it amusing that this girl caught Jiyong's attention because it's the first time he visited YGKplus headquarter and she wants to get to know what's different with this girl...

 

"I'll order you some 2016 Chanel's latest clothes!" He added making Soojoo widen her eyes

 

"You really know what i want! you brat!" She slapped jiyong's arms making him winced in pain.

 

"Aw! aishhh" 

 

"Tiffany passed the audition yesterday by the way!" Soojoo informed Jiyong about the people who passed the second batch of audition

 


"Ahh. I see..congratulations to her then." He's not really into Tiffany so he doesn't care about her.  He just uses her for his pleasure of course..that girl is nothing but a . He thought

 

"So will you give Sandara Park a chance?" He changed the topic and he doesn't really want to talk about Tiffany.

 

"Fine. I'll give her a second audition just make sure that she'll do good or else you'll be providing me a one year supply of clothes." She threatened him 

 


"Yes! Thank you i'll watch the audition with bigbang members okay! bye love youuuuuu"  He chuckled. He stood up and made his way towards the door. Soojoo just shooed him away telling him that she got many things to do.

 

"This kid seriously.." Soojoo shook her head in amusement. 

 

Jiyong must be head over heels in love with this girl to do this kind of thing but he doesn't know it yet. 


She went back to arrange the papers on her table and schedule Dara's second audition on her planner.

 

Jiyong went out of the YGKplus headquarters and felt relieved that Dara finally have the chance for the second audition. 


I just pity her that's why i helped her he thought.

 

Dara's POV

 

I was busy scrolling my twitter timeline when i saw Jiyong's direct message


From: @IBGDRGN 
To: @Krungy21


Meet me now ;)


From: @Krungy21
To: @IBGDRGN


I'm busy. 

 

From: @IBGDRGN
To: @Krungy21


Should i tell Soojoo to just cancel your second audition then?

 

From: @Krungy21
To: @IBGDGRN

No wait! where are u?

 

From: @IBGDRGN
To: @Krungy21

bigbang lounge babe

 

It's so fast! How come he already talked to her when we just talked about it yesterday?! I quickly went to my room to change my clothes and ran to the Bigbang lounge. I knocked on the door and Seungri greeted me with a smile..

 

"Oh hey Dara! Looking for jiyong hyung?"

 

"Where is he?" I asked while panting

 

"How come you're always panting whenever you come here? He's at the gaming section playing Xbox 360 just go there." He pointed at the corner of the room..i walked inside the room and saw him busy playing Tekken. 

 

"Yah! i'm here already." i said and sit beside him on the couch. He's not looking at me! 

 

"Jiyong...." i called on him but he's busy concentrating and defeating his opponent on the game. 

 

"Jiyong..!" 

 

"Yah!" i distracted him by also pressing random keys on his game controller.

 

'Game over' Displayed on the screen

 

"Aish!" He threw the game controller on the floor and glared at me.

 

"You ask me to come here and i ran all the way here just to see you busy playing with an Xbox 360!" I reasoned out and bursting with anger but when i saw him raised his eyebrows at me.. I immediately change the topic

 

"So what's the good news?" i giggled in delight. He stood up and went to the refrigerator.. i followed him like a puppy following his master

 


"I went to YGKPlus headquarters and Soojoo agreed to give you second audition." The moment i didn't know what came to me but I immediately hugged him tightly and whisper bunch of thank you's to him


i didn't know his body is this lean!!! Aigoo!


"You hug now??" I heard seungri shouted from the other side of the room seeing us

 

i pulled away and stiffen trying to absorb what i just did to him.

 

"Don't mind Seungri.. Hug me again Dara..." Jiyong softly said and pulled me again into  his chest. Tightening his hug..


"No!" i stiffened and try to pulled away from him but he's stronger than me. This manly scent hnnnng i'm starting to love this...!


"Stop now! You've finally reached your quota for the day stop flirting with me!" i said but he just continue to hug me. Of course i don't want to let him know that i'm enjoying this so i maintain my poker face. 


"Hey... i even went to YGKplus for you and you won't let me hug you.. " I heard him..Gahhhdd!! how can you not love this guy? Aigoo! 


after a few seconds it started to become awkward...


"Yahh stop now!" I bursted out


"You smell so good...." He leaned closely into my ear. wah OMG!!!!


i quickly pulled awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter