The Encounter

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

"What's your order miss?" the cashier guy asked me. 

 

"Uh.... One Iced Caramel Macchiato, slice of red velvet cake." i stare at his dark-brown eyes. So this is the Kwon Ji Yong that they are talking about..he looks like a an angel who came from heaven. wtf dara?

 

"What's your name?" he grabbed a pen and write it on the cup

 


"Sandara Park."

 


"That would be $6.50 Miss." he flashed his gummy smile. I rummaged through my bag and get my wallet, i was about to pull out some bills when i realized i forgot to ask money from Bom awhile ago.  Beads of sweat started covering my forehead and i don't know what to say to the cashier guy.

 


"Errr i'm sorry i forgot to bring some money but i'll just message my sister first." i tried to explain to him but he seems pretty much annoyed already.

 


"Look. Miss! Have you seen the line behind you and it's already long how come you didn't check your wallet?" he yelled. The people started looking at us because of his loud voice and his fangirls are glaring at me already. 

 


"Sorry i tol-" 

 


"Ji hyung! i'll just pay for her orders. Man you need to chill. The apron looks good on you by the way." A voice behind me said. He chuckled and seems pretty amused to the sight in front of him..i looked at the guy and he just winked at me

 


"Seungri!! Why are you here?" he raised his brow, confused.

 


"Jiyong stop chit chatting with the customers!" The manager reprimanded him and told him that if he continue doing that he will tell it to his father. I wonder why is he working here?

 


He rolled his eyes and finished serving my orders. 

 


Author's POV

 

Dara finally got her orders from the counter and finds a vacant seat. The cafe is pretty much packed with people because it's already lunch time. Dara informed the guy that she will pay him once her sister arrives on the cafe and he just nodded his head.

 


"Hi miss. Can i take a seat? i think this is the only available chair here so do you mind if we share the same table? Don't worry i don't bite." The guy who helped Dara asked. 

 

The students are looking at Seungri and Dara wondering why he sat with her.

 


"Y-yeah. Sure." Dara tucked the strand of her hair on her ears and removed some of her things that are on the table.

 


"I'm Lee Seung ri and you are?" He smiled at Dara.

 


"I'm Sandara Park." He nodded. 

 

"Is he mad?" Dara asked referring to Jiyong who's busy getting orders from the customers. That question kept bugging her the moment she sat on that chair. She remembered what Hyoni said awhile ago

 

"He's okay with his fangirls but just don't mess with him or else he can also kick you out of this university." 

 

 

"No! haha! Jiyong hyung's just like that he's always impatient but he has a good heart." Seungri said amusedly. 

 

"You seem pretty close." Dara starts to sip on her iced coffee. 

 

 

"Yes! i've been with him for years already. You're so curious about him..Are you his fangirl?" Seungri teases Dara.

 


"Eww no. I mean No!" Dara shook her head immediately and gave him a weird look

 


"Oh maybe you're my fangirl?" Seungri asked in interest.

 


"Uh No? but maybe i am since you started saving me awhile ago." Dara chuckled

 


"Yes i just gained a fangirl." Seungri raised his arms in delight. Seungri explains how he always argue with his hyungs about the number of fangirls that he got and how they bully him that he got the lowest number of fangirls.


"Haha! should i recruit some more?" Dara said amused to what she's hearing about the Big bang members.


"You're so funny Dara i think you can be the muse of Bigbang."

 

 Bigbang Muse? if he only knew how i didn't know about his band dara thought.


Dara messages Bom and said to come to the cafe as soon as possible and explained to her the things that happened awhile ago.

 

Bom arrived at the cafe after an hour and found Dara sharing the same table with Seungri.

 


"I just left you for awhile and i will find you here sitti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter