First day

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 I woke up hearing the sound of my alarm clock. This is what i hate in mornings. Well to be exact, monday morning because i'm back to my stupid school routine once again. Eat, go to school, travel back home, tweet, study, sleep. That's basically how i spend my whole day whenever classes are back.

"Dara! Eat your breakfast now!!" I heard bom's loud voice.  Park bom is my sister-slash-roommate and my partner in crime who's a junior student in the University. She's a psychology student while i'm taking up Economics. Her boyfriend is Choi seung hyun who's also a student in the university. We basically live in apartment nearby the university to save from gas and all those travel expenses that you need to pay.

 

"Yes!!" I shouted back. I went to the dining area and see bom eating her breakfast already.

"Goodluck on your first day dara. You can do it. Just message me if anything happens knowing how clumsy you are.. Did you already have your registration form?" Bom asked.

Geez. 

"Yes unnie. I got it few days ago,"  I replied back.  After i'm done eating, I stood up and prepare for my class. 

 

Author's POV

The sound of the horns of the cars can be heard as the parents send off their kids to the Seoul University. Excitement can be also seen as the students go back to school seeing their friends once again while some are still in a gloomy mood. Seoul university is a prestigious school. It offers the kind of education needed for leadership in a rapidly changing world. A breadth of highly regarded degree programs that allow students the freedom to explore their intellectual and personal passions. 
 
Dara's pov 

Stepping into the gate of this university and seeing the cars of the students makes me cringe. Mercedes, lamborghini, Ferrari..name it they got all those cars. You might be wondering how did i get into this university well i'm probably lucky because i got a scholarship. Seoul University has been my dreamschool since i was just a kid so i was really jealous when bom went to this school and now it's my turn to show my skills and show them who Sandara Park is. 

I checked my registration form and see my room assignment. ' Room 205 ' BA building. I wonder where that building is. 

"My room is 205 in BA building. Yes i got it already. Miss you bye!" I heard the long-legged girl beside me who's talking on the phone. I tried to approached the girl.

"Uhmm.. i didn't mean to eavesdrop but i think we got the same room assignment. 'Room 205' BA building" I shyly said showing my registered form to her.

"Yes! I think we should hurry now or else we'll both be late. I'm Hyoni Kang by the way and you are?" She said extending her hand offering a handshake. She seems nice so we'll probably get along.

"I'm Sandara Park but you can call me Dara. " i replied and also extended my hand. Good thing, We arrived on our room on time and settled on our seats. It was announced that our professor will be late for a bit due to a meeting in the faculty.

"Did you hear about bigbang?" Hyoni asked while doodling on her notebook.

i heard my other classmates squealed and told Hyoni that they are also a fan of bigbang while i don't even have an idea what the 'Bigbang' she's talking about.

"Bigbang? The bigbang theory?" 

"No! Silly. They are the popular boyband in Seoul University composed of Kwon Ji Yong but you can also call him G-dragon or GD for short, Choi seung hyun or T.O.P, Kang Daesung, Lee Seung Hyun or Seungri." Hyoni said putting her hand to her cheeks giggling like a fangirl.

Choi seung hyun? As in choi. Seung. Hyun? Bom's choi seung hyun? 

"Wait. Is that Choi Seung Hyun a tall guy and a good looking guy?" I asked. 

"Yes!!! he's actually the rapper of the group and can make girls pregnant with his smoky eyes." Hyoni replied.

"I know that guy.." i get my phone on my bag and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter