YGKPLUS VS PMO

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV


I thought i'm going to meet Kwon Ji Yong again! Good thing Seungri didn't push it more. I've been thinking on how to avoid Jiyong but the fact that we study in the same university just shows the higher chances of meeting him.

We head to the canteen and i realized that Donghae is a good and simple guy. He even pulled out a chair in order for me to take a sit. i sighed. what a gentleman if only Jiyong's like that then i won't have any problem anymore. If it's Kwon Ji yong and i said to pull out a chair for me he's going to say "Why would i?". I laughed at my thought because that's what he really is.


"Dara is the something bothering you? Donghae asked curiously while sipping the ramen that he ordered. One thing i also like about him is that we have the same interest, Ramen!


"Oh nothing! Don't mind me." he nodded and continue eating.


"By the way what made you join YGKplus?"


"At first, i want to join for my grades but after awhile i realized that maybe i really should try this and maybe i am meant for this organization." I explained to him that Jiyong helped me in entering the organization.


"Wow! You're really friends with Bigbang?" He asked me.


"Actually yes because of my sister. Are you a fan?" i .


"No! I'm just curious why they are so popular because they have so many fangirls here in the university." i nodded and continue savoring my ramen.

 



After class i immediately went to YGKPlus HQ for the start of our training.

 

"Dara please pair up with Chanyeol!" O-okay...

"Oh wait i think you and Donghae has a good chemistry!" Ms. Hanbyul said. Ms. Hanbyul is the professor who will help us in our training. She teaches us on how to pose properly, right posture and gave us some tips. Good thing Tiffany is not here she's probably somewhere with Jiyong.

We sat on the chair and drink some water. I am currently surround by a bunch of handsome guys, On my right is Donghae while on my left is Jang Kiyong.. At the back is where Chanyeol is seated and infront of me is Ahn Jaehyun. Ha! I'm so lucky there's so many eye candies here.

We finished the training and i was about to go back to the apartment when Donghae and Chanyeol invited me to the Dolce Vita cafe. I checked the time and sensed that Jiyong is definitely there... i need to find an excuse!

"Uhmm... i still need to do some of my school works!" Please please please.

"Aw Dara you're such a kill joy." Donghae said frowning at me.

"Dara please!!" Chanyeol added.

"Fine fine! I'll go with you but let's just stay for awhile okay." I said. Oh lord i'm going to see Kwon Ji yong again.

 

We walked to the Dolce Vita cafe and i saw Jiyong on the counter. What a good timing. Definitely a way on how to have a bad day.


"What's your order?" He looked at me. Don't look at me!


"Uhmm... Mocha frappe please." Money! Fudge. It's feels like deja vu once again. Why do i have to always forget my money when i come here?!!!!!


"That will be $4." He said.


"Dara is there something's wrong?" Donghae said


"No. "


"Jiyong, can i borrow money please." i whispered. He raised his eyebrows at me. Wrong move Sandara Park wrong move.


He remain silent while looking at me.

 


"Please Jiyong."


"No i don't want." gahhh!! can the floor just swallow me this instant?!!

"Dara is there something wrong?" Donghae approached me and asked once again he probably felt why was taking so long in the counter.

"Uhm i forgot my wallet in the HQ. Can I please borrow money?" I said.

"Oh yea sure here!" Donghae get his wallet from his pocket and gave me the money.

Jiyong tapped his hands on the counter impatiently while waiting for me to pay and what annoys me the most is when he rolled his eyes. That moment, i knew that i am testing his patience again.

I gave Jiyong the payment and he give me the coffee that i ordered.

Gahh!! He's mad but he doesn't have the reason to be mad. I don't even know why i always forget my money every time i go here!


I sat on the chair trying to think on how to approach Jiyong. I swear i don't get his mood swings, the last time i checked we're in good terms when we parted ways in the mall.

"Dara you're here but you're not talking." Chanyeol said making me blink my eyes.


"Yes sorry ... what's our topic again?"

 


Jiyong's POV

 


Dara entered the cafe with two guys. Two guys. Why is she with that Donghae guy again?! I had enough with Donghae and now she's adding another!

Flirt.

why is she always hanging out with guys?

I take her order and looks like she forgot her money once again. This girl seriously.

I was about to give her my money but i just got angry at her and blurted out that i don't want to lend her some money. This Lee Donghae acting like a good guy beat me to it.

I was mad about her yesterday for ignoring me and now i thought i'm okay with her already but it turns out that i just got angrier. I don't even know if i got angry on Donghae or Dara or the fact that Dara is with Donghae is the one that's making my blood boil.


She went to the counter and ask the time what my shift will end but i ignored her and she just went back to her seat.

 


Dara's POV


How dare he ignore me!! Fine if that's what you want then tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter