Hidden feelings

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dara's POV

 


My mind went wild when i felt his hot breath near my ear. He has a habit of doing that! ugh! I pushed him and crossed my arms.


"Stop doing that!"


"I can do whatever i want." He said and stepped forward making me step backward and raised my eyebrows at him

 

"What?" He asked innocently irritating me more.


"Nothing."


"I told you. You look so beautiful." Flirt!

 

"Thanks!" i yelled at him. I turned my back on him and quickly went back to the backstage, leaving him to get my bag.

 

"Yah!" i heard him shouted.

 

"Bye go now!" I shouted back at him. I went to the restroom to change my clothes because i still need to bring back the outfit that they lend me.

 

You look so beautiful bla bla bla whatever! I wonder how many girls has he said that phrase to them. I touched my chest and feel my heart beating wildly. I suddenly remember Bom's warning to me...

 

"Just don't fall in love with him. He already have made a lot of women cry don't add up to it. "


Yes Dara. Don't make mistakes or else you'll just cry like the other girls. I sighed and stepped out of the restroom. I arranged the chairs first and throw the trashes. After few minutes, I took a deep breath and walked out and saw him leaning down on the wall and looking down on the floor.

 

Did he wait for me?

 

"Yah! I told you to go already!" I said and he glanced at me and smiled.

 

"I have nothing to do anyway." He answered back. So you're here just because you're bored......! I walked up near him and stood beside him.

 

"Why don't you go to a date with Tiffany?!" I suggested. He chuckled and he brushed my hair off my face and tucked it behind my ear.


FUUUUUUU!!!!!!


"Stop it!" I slapped his hand... what a flirt!


"Nice lips by the way, like a sweet berries waiting to be tasted." He said while looking at my lips. Aigoo!


"Aish I'll go now! If you want to stay here then stay here." I turn on my heel. I went out of the room and find my way out of the building i saw him trailing behind me. So where will i go? I remembered our homework in our Science class so i proceed to the library.

 


Author's POV

 


Dara walked and reached the library and still see Jiyong trailing behind her. Some girls started taking pictures of Jiyong and giggling, Jiyong didn't mind them and continue to follow Dara. They are now outside the library when Dara turned her back and saw Jiyong looking at her.


"Why are you following me?!" She yelled at Jiyong. The guard saw the two and told them to be silent because they are near the library.


"I told you i'm bored!" He whispered


"Don't you have something productive to do?"


"I'm lazy to do my homeworks so i'll just follow you."


"I swear if i fail on my Science subject i'm going to kill you!" He's so annoying!!!!!


"I'd like to see you try." He smirked at Dara. Dara turned her back on him and stomped her feet away from him. She entered the library and go to the Science and Technology room, she look for the books that she need for the research. Looking behind her she sighed in relief after seeing that Jiyong is not there. She sat and placed the books on the table, flipped the pages and continue writing on her notebook.


"Hey babe." Dara immediately looked up and saw Jiyong occupying the vacant seat infront of her.


Just when i thought i will have my freedom already


"Be quiet!"


"I was following you when a group of girls started to asked me to take a picture with them so annoying." he whispered


"Good for you!" Dara said aloud forgetting they are in a library. The students glanced at Dara and she just lowered down her head. The librarian looked at the two of them and gave them a warning to be quiet but when the librarian saw Jiyong she immediately bowed her head to him. Jiyong just grinned and nodded at the librarian.


"I'm the son of the owner of the University. I can do whatever i want here!" He whispered to Dara.


Dara ignored him and continue concentrating on her research.


"Did you know that it's my first time to enter this library?" He seems so proud that it's his first time visiting the library to think that their family owned it. There are actually some places in the University that Jiyong hasn't been to because when he's not on his classroom, he just stays in the cafe or bigbang lounge and sometimes they visit the theater when Bigbang have a performance. He never had time to explore the University and lazy to explore it.


Jiyong just played on his phone while waiting for Dara to finish her works. He admired Dara's hardwork and he knows that she's a scholar so he didn't bother her anymore and just use his phone. After an hour, he looked at Dara and saw her sleeping, her head on top of the book.


She looks like an angel. He thought


He took pictures and made it as his phone's wallpaper. He chuckled while looking at it and looked at the time. 4 pm. Jiyong flipped the pages of Dara's notebook and saw that she's finished already so he picked up the books that Dara borrowed and placed it back to the cabinet.

He get the sticky notepad from Dara's bag and write on it. After that he went back to his penthouse.

After an hour, Dara woke up and saw Jiyong's note.


I didn't want to wake you up because i bet you needed some sleep. I need to go somewhere. I already placed the books back. Bye baby~!! ppyong~!
-Jwiyongie oppa :*


She can't but smile on his note, she gathered her things and head back to the apartment.

 


Dara's POV

 

Graphs, Calculations & analyzation is making me sick as we study the Supply and demand of the economy. You see i also didn't know why i applied for this course but i think it's good and i can have a salary that can fulfill my wants and needs that's why i chose this. I'm just being practical. I turned my head and saw my classmates busy writing on the their notebook, some are sleeping and some are just listening to our professor.

 

"Class dismissed." Finally!

I'm so ready to leave this hell! I checked my phone and saw 3 missed calls and 1 message. All from Jiyong.


From: Jiyong

"Call me when you're free already"

I called him right away.

 

"Hello?"


"Babe." tsk.


"What do you want?"


"Congratulations! You can join the YGKPlus now Soojoo just messaged me.. you need to proceed to do YGKPlus HQ around 3 pm!" He said which me jump making the students on the hallway looked at me weirdly.


"Oh my god?!!! YES!!"


"Aw! so loud." i heard him on the other line.

 


"Sorry. Really thank you Jiyong if it wasn't for you...." oh lord. I didn't get to finish my what i'm saying, i saw Jiyong striding towards me his hands holding his phone.

 

"Baby." He grinned at me.

 

"Stop with the "Baby" thing. I'm not your baby." Please just stop i don't think my heart can take this anymore.

 

"You're my baby." He chuckled at me.

 

"So you're officially now a part of that Org. should we celebrate? my treat!"

 

"No! i'll just treat you since you're the one who helped me anyway." We walked on the hallway going out of the building.

 

"No. You probably can't afford my food. I eat in expensive restaurants you know." He arrogantly said putting his hands on his pockets. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Did you just insulted me? I know we're poor but you don't have to shove it down my face!"

 

"Just kidding. Come on i'll treat you." He said.

 

"No i'll treat you!"

 

"I'll treat you."

 

"Dara, are we fighting now?" He softly said.

 

"We look like kids bickering." i said to Jiyong and nudged his elbow while teasing him.

 

"No, we look like a couple bickering." My smile faded. Couple? Oh my!!

 

"Uhmm..." What should i reply?

 

"Come on let's go now. It's lunch time already." he glanced at his watch and continue walking.

 

"Fine if that's what makes you happy. You have to pay for everything i will be ordering. I eat alot you know and i'll also order deserts so you need a lot of money okay!" I challenged him. He keeps telling me that he can afford it anyway and said that he wants to eat on a buffet.

 

 

"I'm so full!!" Touching my stomach. I feel like i'm gonna puke anytime soon from all the food that i ate.

 

"Yeah i can see that. I didn't know you eat like a pig!" He said. I already had 4 cups of rice while him he only had one. I actually plan to add more cup of rice but since i'm already full i d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter