Audition

Trapped in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Dara's POV

 

While eating my breakfast i tried to open up the topic about the organization in the university. Bom seems to be in good mood so maybe it's my cue to ask her.

 

"Unnie...." she looked at me.

 

"Uhmm.. what do you think about the modeling organization?" I asked looking down 
on my food. 

 

"I think they are pretty good. Did you saw the posters near the Main building? I think they are the one who organizes it.  Why?"


"I was thinking if i could join....." 

 

"Really?! Wow You're finally coming out of your shell Dara. I'm so proud of you!!" She clapped her hands and smiled at me.

 

"I-i mean..." i stuttered

 

"Maybe i should try. There's no harm in trying right? If i fail the audition then it's really not meant for me..i'll just find another.." i said. Deep inside i don't really want to join but if it's for my grades then i need to do it or else i'll be saying goodbye to my scholarship and Seoul University.


"Yes of course. I'm just shocked.. i mean i didn't know you would bother in doing that kind of stuffs but you know there are advantages when you join that org. right?" I nodded my head 

 

"Go with it. "

 


"Okay but i don't have any background in modeling so i really doubt i'll pass." I put my plates on the sink and prepare for school.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Dara entered the university with a smile just to found a group of students looking at her. She continued walking not minding the stares that she got and when she got into the classroom Hyoni quickly went to her excitedly.

 

 

"Dara!! GD followed your twitter account?!!!" Dara dropped her bag on her chair and sighed. Her other classmates who's a bigbang fan rushed to her and asked her what did she do that made GD followed her twitter account

 

 

before she can answer the professor arrived in their classroom and started the class. 
After discussing the  lesson and gave some activities to the students the professor dismissed the class five minutes before the time. Due to the number of activities given , the classmates of Dara completely forgotten about GD following her account.

 


Dara's POV

 

"Did you already ask your sister?" Hyoni asked. 

 

"Yes she agreed!" i smiled at her and she jumped because of excitement

 

"Finally! I have someone to go with!! Yey!!!" She delightedly shouted

 

 

 "I actually have a problem. I don't know anything about modeling." I frowned and fixed my things.

 

 

"No problem! I'm here to teach you..we still have few days left i'm sure you will learn the basic and i will also lend you some of my handouts." She reassured me. What will i do without hyoni... thank god Hyoni is here to help me because i'm already imagining the students laughing at me. 

 

 

"There are two modeling organization by the way it's YGKplus and the PMO. I heard from the feedbacks that YGKplus is better than PMO so we'll just go with YGKplus." She informed me and i nodded my head. I actually don't have any idea what Hyoni is talking about so i just agreed with her.. 

 

 

"Fill up the sign up form tonight and i'll just pass our forms tomorrow morning." I nodded and went out of the room. I went back to our apartment and do some of my homeworks.

 

I was about to watch television when i remembered the modeling org. I opened Bom's laptop and watch videos about modeling like victoria secret and clips of the famous models like Cara Delevigne, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner and more. I went to Bom's room and try out Bom's killer heels but i failed miserably so picked the 2 inches heels first and practice in front of the mirror even though i look dumb.

 

 

Author's POV

 


Dara becomes so busy because of her school requirements and the preparation for the audition. Hyoni invited Dara to her apartment and helped her for the modeling.

"Here! Try to put the book on top of your head and walk back and forth." Hyoni placed one book on top of Dara's head and Dara did it successfully. Followed by 2 books until it reached 5 books and Dara failed to walk properly. Hyoni assured Dara that just practice more when she get home. Holding her handout and told her some tips while Dara is busy taking down notes.


"First, Do not play it safe and stay in the same pose. Mix it up with innovative pose and your wildest pose can the one that will be picked...Make an impression by showing your distinctive personality and create intensity for the camera through yur eyes."  She stated. They continue with the lesson until It gets dark already so Hyoni bid goodbye to Dara. 

 

The days passed by so quickly and they continued their routine. After their class Hyoni and Dara went straight to Hyoni's apartment and practice. The Audition is coming up and Dara become so nervous as it reached the D-day. 


Dara woke up early to prepare for the audition. The call time is 7 am and she needs to go to the salon first for styling her hair and make up. Dara rushed to the audition room and there were 40 of them in the whole university who really wants to join the YGKPLUS ..20 from girls and 20 from boys. Since there are 40 students who wants join they are grouped into two sets of audition. Dara for the first day and Hyoni was assigned for the second day. The president of the YGKPLUS named SooJoo announced that after 10 minutes the audition will start.


Dara's POV

 

My mind is not working properly. wahhhhhh!!! I think i'm already prepared but half of me says i will fail for this audition. 

 

Beep Beep....


i get my phone from my pocket and looked at the message

 


From Bom:

Goodluck Dara! I know you will do good!! Just remember to smile and do your best! Hwaiting!

 

 

From Hyoni Kang:

 

Dara-yahhhh~~~!! ^^ Goodluck! You know how we did these past few days i know you did everything you can and just remember all the tips i shared to you. We can do it. Mwa! ^_^

 

 


i quickly switched off my phone and stared at the floor. Inhale Exhale. My heart is beating rapidly as i looked at the clock on the wall. I looked at the people who auditioned and from there i know that i will fail. I am surrounded by gorgeous girls and they even have an assistant while me...... all alone. I sighed and wait for the announcement.

 

"We will start the audition now" i heard the president of YGKplus org. i stood up from my seat and started lining up backstage.

 

"Jennie Kim.... Kim Ji soo... Nam Taehyun....Kim Jinwoo.... Lee Donghae...Kwon Yuri." My hands are sweaty already while waiting for Soojoo unnie to shout my name. 

"Sandara Park." This is it!!!! it's showtime. I went to the stage and show what i got.


Author's POV


Dara's outfit is a white button down shirt paired with boyfriend jeans with adidas stan smith sneakers. Her hair in a loose curls that simply suits her face shape. The YGKPlus team provided their outfit for the students. Dara posed in front of the YGKplus administrators and walked with poise... The administrators observed her and write notes on their paper..After a few minutes a student put up a paper that says "Next" So Dara bowed and went to the backstage. The audition continues and said to wait backstage because they will show them the list of those who passed in an hour.

 


"How is it?" The girl beside her asked

 


"It's okay but i almost lost my balance!! It's my first time doing this kind of thing!" She shrieked and the girl told her experience to Dara. 

 


"Soojoo Unnie is so scary!! She looked at me from head to toe and looking at me like she's trying to kill me. " Dara said. 

 

"Ahreum unnie is scarier. I thought she's going to send me outside." Another girl butted in.

 

They stayed in the backstage while waiting for the final results. 

 

"What's your name?" Dara asked

 

"I'm CL! i'm taking up business administration Major in Financial management." 

 


"Same! but i'm taking up Economics so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter