06. Chaotic Dinner

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 6: Chaotic Dinner >

 

"Come on, don't just stand there." Taehyung smiled dorkily. 

The four girls exchanged glances as they sat down on the magenta cushion chair with the three other boys, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jin. The table was set up with multiples choices of savory dishes all put out in silver platters like steak, grilled chicken, fruits, salad and a huge bowl of mushroom soup right in the middle, filling the air with the strong, delicious aromas of it. And too, showing a big difference between the cafeteria food.

"Erm... we're not disturbing you are we?" Jei asked.

"No, not at all." Hoseok answered, reassuring her with a friendly smile while gesturing the girls to eat something.

Yeon Joo smiled brightly, "Great then I'm starving!" She said and soon filled up her empty plate with meat, veges and a little bit of fruits on the side quickly munching down everything like a hungry wolf. Caroline, Jei and Soo Ae too, started munching down delicious cuisines much awkwardly though.

"So where are the rest of the boys?" Asked Caroline, trying to break the empty silence.

"One word, Detention." Taehyung replied, sipping a spoon of hot soup.

"What, why?" Soo ae asked curious, talking with chunks of meat in . Repeating the same habit.

Yeon Joo stared at her rude friend and shook her head, "Please swallow your food first." She said covering Soo Ae's mouth.

"Well," Jin tapped his chin "Jungkook almost set something on fire, Namjoon broke a trophy, Yoongi froze someone's leg and someone spread rumor that Jimin went into the girl's restroom, causing him in trouble. Detention's almost over though, they'll probably be back in.." Jin stopped looking at his watch, "3, 2, 1." He counted pointing at the door.

The door then bursted open and three boys walked in, back from their detention.

Taehyung, Hoseok and the other four girls all stared at Jin, amazed. Jei even clapped her hands with wide eyes.

Jungkook stared at them, titling his head, "What happened?" He questioned.

Jin shrugged at the younger one, "I guess I have just achieved sixth sense." 

Jungkook just shook his head and chuckled, "Congrats then Hyung."

The three boys looked around the dining room just to see that their seats were taken by four other girls.

Namjoon pointed at the girls who were staring at him, "Did you guys just replaced us with those girls-"

"We just wanted to be nice!" Hoseok frowned. Then, turned to the girls and smiled, to which the girls replied with awkward smiles. 

"How are we gonna sit down then?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon exited the dinin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter