05. The Purple Larkspur

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 5: The Purple Larkspur  >

"You're still alive," said Yoongi, staring into her eyes without flushing red at all. Jei's mouth gaped open, staring back at Yoongi blankly as if her soul has just left her body (though, it almost did). Yoongi threw Jei out of his arm, dusting his shirt as he strolled away from Jei.

Jei frowned at the rude boy, she dusted her uniform and ran towards the green hair boy. "Hey, the green hair guy! Wait for me!" Jei shouted from behind before finally catching up with Yoongi, who doesn't seemed to care at all when Jei was panting breathlessly. 

"W-what was that just now?" Jei asked, out of breath. She lightly patted her chest to get her breath back, wondering if there was still a long way to go till the finish line. Since, she was too out of energy to continue anymore.

"Flight. That's probably your power. The principal would call you anytime by now. And also, my name isn't 'green hair guy', it's Min Yoongi." Yoongi clarified before started to jog away.

Jei looked at him, puzzled, "And I thought he's gonna walk all the way to the finish line." Jei shrugged, then, ran as the speed of light when she realized she was still in the middle of the race.

"Miss Jei," a familiar voice called out from behind, making Jei to stop her track. Jei turned around to see the assistant from before, Jei raised an eyebrow, what made her visit at these time? And more important of all, how did she appeared out of the blue?

"Miss Jei, follow me." the asisstant ordered, in an elegant manner with her hands on her back.

"Y-y-yes? But I'm in the middle of the-"

"Don't worry, I've informed Mr.Kang about it." the woman spoke, formally, "Follow me," she spoke as she started walking, the sound of her heels tapping everytime she took a step.

After a while of walking, the two arrived on the principal's office. The principal welcome Jei with a great smile on her face, reaching out her hand as she motioned her to take a sit on the couch. Jei bowed nervously before taking a sit. She stared around the room, the principal's office was differen't from the office that her principal from her previous school has. Suddenly, Jei started to think about her mom, and also, the school that she used to study in. Would she be okay if she just disappeared out of nowhere and started studying in an unknown place that, she was dragged into?

"Don't worry, I've manipulated the minds of the people from your school. In there, Ryu Jei you, all the records of you on the school will be erased. And your mom, we had explained to her about what happened, and of course your friend's parents too. So don't worry about it too much." The principal spoke, making Jei flinched after listening to the principal. How did she know what she was thinking?

"Here, have some tea and relax. I won't do anything to you, don't worry." the principal assured, smiling and lightly pushed the cup of tea to Jei.

"T-thank you." Jei stuttered and took a sip on the warm tea. The smell of the jasmine tea made her relaxed.

"The reason why I called you here, is because you've seemed to find out your power." The principal smiled at her, giving her a clap out of nowhere. Jei tilted her head, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter