03. BTS

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 3 : BTS >

The room is silent after Mr.Lee's shout. 

"Go find a seat Miss.Ryu Jei and Caroline." The teacher orders, his voice turns serious. 

The two girls walks to the back and find two empty seats next to each other and sits down.

"Mister Kim Nam Joon." The teacher looks at him with bloodshot eyes.

"Tell me how many times have you broke the door?" 

"40." Namjoon replies, looking down.

"Plus this one?" Mr. Lee raises his right eyebrow.

"B-But" Namjoon stutters,

"I didn't break the door this time it can be fixed!" He convinces he teacher. 

"Namjoon come here." Mr. Lee said as the boy walks over, the door still in his hands.

The teacher takes the broken door away from his hands,

"Can this even be fixed?" He asks, a questioning look on his face.

"It can." Namjoon says.

"It cannot." Mr Lee fights back.

"BUT I DIDNT REALLY BREAK THE DOOR THIS TIME!" Namjoon shouts, frustrated, and bangs both of his hands on the teacher's desk leaving two holes there caused by his uncontrollable strength.

Everybody in the classroom hold back their laughter. Well, except for the two girls. Who are stunned by Namjoon's strength. The teacher then points at the door. Knowing what to do, Namjoon sighs and walks out running 50 laps on the school field.

Class then starts without Ryu Jei and Caroline introducing themselves. Behind them, a cute boy with glasses glances outside the window, seeing Namjoon running tirelessly.  

"Hwaiting rapmon!" The boy grins. He then turns his finger in a circular motion,

"Abracadabra!" He whispers quietly yet playfully.

The clouds then turns darker and darker, a roar of a thunder appears loudly. Signaling a storm. Then, rain starts to fall heavily.

Meanwhile, on the school field, Namjoon is panting. He looked at the sky.

"Oh no." He says. 

A storm starts with cold wind swishing along with heavy rain like raining cats and dogs. The tired boy knew who had done this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter