07. Coriander

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 7 : Coriander >

Eun Hoo extended his hand, showing his adorable eyesmiles that would probably melt hundred of girls' hearts. Jei's was one of them. Jei was too mesmerized on his eyesmile that she stood still for a good three seconds before snapping out to reality and shook his hand, smiling,

"I-It's nice to meet you too. I'm Jei!"

Eun Hoo pulled his hand away from Jei and gave a strong grip on Jei's shoulder.

"C'mon follow me I'll lead you to the special training!" 

Jei followed the good looking man in front of her, following him to the venue for the 'special training' . They walked through the halls of the school, down the stairs, past the school garden until they stopped at a translucent blue door. Jei could slightly see what was behind the door. The 'click' sound of the door made Jei flinched a little as she was deep in thought.

Eun Hoo smiled at her with one hand holding the door, "Ladies first."

Jei was astonished with the view inside the room, walking slowly and touching every parts of the room while Eun Hoo chuckled at the dumbfounded girl. The room was sparkly white and seemed safe as non of the materials in the room was found dangerous. Eun Hoo took a step close to Jei and started explaining more about the training room.

"As you see, the room was made up of soft and non-dangerous material. This room was specially designed for Levitation training. A lot of accident occured to the students that were new to Levitation in the past when we used a normal room with hard grounds. So the principal took action about each and every rooms and had requested to design every rooms to be safe for the specific power."

Jei nodded with hung opened. Suddenly, she felt a soft thing on her legs. Something that felt like fur. Jei dared herself to look down on her legs just to surprise herself and ran to the corner of the room in the speed of the light after seeing the unusual creature that just sticked to her leg. She placed a hand on her chest, breathing heavily while staring at the creature with her eyes widened. The 'thing' ran to Eun Hoo while making a squeaky noise. It was in the size of a normal cat, violet eyes, a small purple ribbon tied around her neck along with a pair of long pointy ears and sparkly white fur just like the room, making it almost impossible to spot her in the room. The creature posed elegantly beside Eun Hoo, making him chuckled and patted the creature on the head. Though, the thing didn't respond.

"Tzu, you should apologize to Jei for making her startled." Eun Hoo joked as he approached Jei slowly, the creature named 'Tzu' staying on its spot, still posing elegantly.

"Sorry for that. It seems like I forgot to tell you one more thing about the training rooms. Each training rooms are guarded with one assigned 'guardians'. And yes, that, is one of the example of the training rooms' guardians. The name's Tzu, female, 16. I hope you get used to her cold and ignorant attitude soon. Since, she's one of the coldest yet elegant guardian after Rei, the ice training room's guardian."

Jei stared at Tzu, who doesn't bother to move at all, then shifted her attention back to Eun Hoo.

"Hey, do these guardians understand humans' language?"

Eun Hoo nodded, folding his arms. "Of course, they could even speak humans' language. Though, only if it's necessary. Now, now. Since I've pretty much tell you about the things you need to know, shall we get started?"

Jei nodded at Eun Hoo, with a mixture of nervousness and excitement in her.

"Okay," Eun Hoo clapped his hands together,

"Let me give you a brief explanation of levitation. Levitation is an ability which allows you to float in the air, defying gravity. Levitation r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter