09 : The seniors

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[A/N Words in bold are in a different language]

The group of noisy students was about to read the next page when Jin, probably the only onr who was sane, interrupted them. 

"Hey guys, it's one minute until the roll call." He called out, looking at the ticking clock attached on the kitchen's wall. 

Namjoon stood up immediately "Holy history book of Erewhon, we have to get there fast. Professor Han ain't gonna let us slide easily if we're late." 

The group frantically ran out of the dining room, dragging Yoongi and Jei from their stare, or glare match along the way. 

The bell rung as they were halfway through their rooms. Unfortunately for the group, the teacher was already walking down the hall. 

Professor Han. The strictest teacher known to the Erewhon Academy History. One mistake, and you're gone. 

Professor Han slowly walked along the halls of the boys dorm which in hence letting a chance for the girls to easily sneak pass by first, holding his infamous yet deadly wooden cane. 

"You girls should go back to your dorms first." Jimin whispered, trying not to make any loud noise. But his funny whispers wasn't helping at all, it made half of the group snorted trying to hold back their laugh. 

Yeon Joo shook her head, "What about you guys? You've been caught by Professor Han before. Your punishment won't be light if Professor Han caught you again. "

Before the boys could say anything, Soo Ae snapped her fingers, "I got an idea." She said with a smirk.

"Please tell me it's not.." Yeon Joo said midsentenced covering her face with her hands.

"Oh, it is." Soo Ae smiled. "Follow our lead, Caroline and Jei." she motioned the two clueless girl. Now, Soo Ae was shining in the two innocent girls' eyes. She was like a hero to them. 

The four girls manaed to sneak pass Professor Han with ease, by the time they were halfway through their room, Soo Ae and Yeon Joo both let out a loud scream (which probably would be the last time for Yeon Joo). 

"AHHHH!! PROFESSOR HAN IS A CRUEL OLD MAN!"

Just like the plan, Professor Han came running to the girl's dorms hallway. The boys stared in awe until they finally gather up their senses and ran towards their room.

The boys separate as they walked into their own rooms, As in Erewhon Academy each dorms were filled with 3 or 4 students each so in hence. Through the game that solved every problem: rock paper scissor. The 7 boys had separated to two rooms with the game. The first room consist of Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok. While the other room was filled with Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and Jungkook. 

In the room of the four boys, it was unusually quiet. Or so they thought. Yoongi flopped onto his bed, his eyes sore after the unecessary contest with Jei.

"Heyyy hyung." Jungkook called out sweetly, sitting down on Yoongi's bed along with Taehyung.

Yoongi groaned and rubbed his eyes vigorously, "What."

"What's up with you and Jei huh?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows. He's ready to note down whatever Yoongi is going to say. 

Yoongi stared at Jungkook for a slight moment, then flopping back down onto his bed. Jungkook sighed and as the young boy he is, he grabbed Yoongi's shoulders, shaking him on and on.

"Come on~" he whined,  "Tell us what happened."

Yoongi sighed, he knew jungkook wasn't gonna stop unless he told him.

"It's nothing." he replied shortly.

"ITS NOTHING? Is that even possible? This flower is NOT your boring old ordinary flower, you see. It only exist in Erewhon!!" Jei groaned pushing her face onto her mint green pillow.

Caroline pursed her lips after listening to her friend's rant. Her fear for Yoongi had become worse than before. He is really scary. 

"That son of a—"

"Woah, woah. Let's not start with the curse again, shall we?" Yeon Joo managed to stop Caroline before she spit out fire. 

"Anyway, that Yoongi is very, very annoying."

"She's annoying." Yoongi rolled his eyes with the two younger ones listened quietly as if he was telling a story. 

Jin stared at the three 'idiotic' as what he have said,  shaking his head then going back onto his pile of homew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter