04. Realization

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 4 : Realization > 

"Jeon. Jung. Kook!!" Yeon Joo shouted, making the people in the cafeteria turned to look at her, shocked. The cafeteria was silent after her shout. No one dare to speak a word when Jungkook let out a little cough, 

"Oops, not my fault. It's Jimin's fault. Bye!" He said and ran off as his loud laughter from a distant was heard.

"S-sorry Yeon, I didn't do it on purpose!" Jimin smiled cheekily and ran out after Jungkook. Yeon Joo let out another shout as she stomp the innocent ground in anger. The people in the cafeteria soon ignored what just happened and continued what they were doing earlier.

Yeon Joo groaned at the slimy food that sticks on her uniform, slowly falling down to her skirt.

"Ugh, gross!" Yeon Joo whined, flailing, not knowing what to do with the dirty food.

Soo Ae laughed hysterically after she was frozen up for a while, "That was damn funny!" She said, half laughing, but soon choked on air from laughing too much. 

Yeon joo smirked. "That's what you get for laughing at me. Jei, Caroline, " Yeon Joo turned to look at the two puzzled girls. 

"Y-yes? " the both of them said at the same time. 

"Can you both accompany me to the washroom to clean up this mess?" She smiled.

"Of course," Caroline replied. Then glances at Soo Ae who's still coughing.

"But what about Soo ae?" she asked out of concern.

Yeon Joo stood up from her seat and shook her head at her coughing friend, "Don't mind her. Let's go." 

The two girls gave poor Soo Ae a last glance before following Yeon joo to the washroom.

The students from class B headed out of the classroom after their previous professor has left the class. Jei and Caroline followed after them although they're still confused of what's happening. They walked and walked... until they stopped in front of a door, full of boys. The two girls were about to enter the room when a boy holds the door, looking a little bit surprised.

"Woah woah- are you trying to go inside?" He exclaimed, eyes widened

"Uhmm.. yeah?" Caroline replied in a questioning tone.

The boy raised his eyebrows, and freeze for a moment before continuing,

"Oh, now i remember. Since you two are transfer students, you probably isn't familiar with the rooms yet. The changing room for the girls are on the right. This is the boys' changing room." He explained while giving and chuckled, pointing to the sign that's attached on the door.

The two girls were embarrassed and their cheeks started to turn red. They quickly bow and sprinted towards the right room.

Jei closed the door behind her. Then, Yeon Joo and Soo Ae ran towards them with a concerning look.

"Where have you been? We've been looking for you everywhere!" Soo Ae exclaimed.

Caroline gives them a reassuring smile and replied, "We got lost for a while. But thankfully there was a kind guy who told us the way." She lied. Of course, why would she tell them that they almost went in to the changing room for boys?

"So...what are we actually gonna do?" Jei asked as she saw the girls changing.

"Oh, we're having our PE class next! Don't worry, they have prepared your PE uniform in here." Yeon Joo informed, "Quick, or we're gonna be late! The teacher is quite scary!" she said as she stuck her head into her PE uniform.

"Phew, such a hot day today. We should ask Taehyung to make it rain." Soo Ae says and fans her self with her hand. Yeonjoo then nods in approval, "Other than making it less hot, we can also skip PE class!" she squealed excitedly, clapping her hands.

Caroline raises an eyebrow, "Taehyung? Rain? What's the connection between those two? And who is Taehyung? " Caroline asks cluelessly. 

"Ahh.. Taehyung. See that guy leaning on the tree and talking to the wind over there?" Yeonjoo pointed at the guy who's currently having a conversation with the wind. Laughing and waving at the same time. The two girls gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter