02. Erewhon Academy

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 2 : Erewhon Academy >

The two girls were now in a dark room with only a fireplace lighting the room. A huge window was in front of them with draped curtains. A woman was standing there with her back facing them. She then turned to faced the two dumbfounded girls.

"Oh, you've arrived," She says. She is wearing a black formal coat with a pencil skirt, hair tied up into a bun, glasses and a gold batch on her coat which stated "Principal".

"Welcome to Erewhon Academy." She speaks.

"E-Erewhon Academy?" Coraline stutters

"Yes, Erewhon Academy. An Academy filled with students with special abilities which are also known as 'supernatural powers'. I believe you received my invitation to this school." She explains.

Jei widened her eyes as Coraline nudge her. "I told you this was real." Caroline whispered. "Okay okay! Geez." Jei exclaimed loudly.

"Ma'am," the person beside Caroline and Jei speaks up.

"Should I assign them to their classes?" She asks

"Well of course, assistant. And also assign one or two students to show them around the school. So they won't get lost anywhere." The principal states as her assistant nods and takes something which seems like clothing from the Principal's table.

"Follow me girls." The assistant orders as Coraline and Jei exchanged glances and follow her out of the Principal's office.

Outside the Principal's office, the assistant hands a piece of clothing to the girls. One for each. 

"These are your uniforms." She says.

In Caroline and Jei's hand is a pure white uniform. With Erewhon's Academy golden logo attached to it. The assistant then brought them in front of an door, with a  "B" written elegantly on it. The assistant walks in and shut the door behind them.

"Do you think this is... Weird?" Jei asks, her eyes scanning her surrounding.

"Yeah it is weird but... It's amazing at the same time." Caroline replies as the door swing open two girls along with the principal's assistant walking out. 

"This is Miss Lee Yeon Joo and Mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter