08. Min Yoongi

Erewhon Academy [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< Chapter 8 : Min Yoongi >

"But really, how did you guys communicate and even become best friends with Yoongi? I mean, he barely talks, cold and, he barely talks." Caroline repeated the last sentence, tapping a finger on her chin. No, she wasn't brave enough to talk about Yoongi in front of him. In fact, she started questioning all sorts of questions to Yoongi's best friends while Yoongi had gone to self-training after knowing that the professor will be absent for the next two periods. She had been lonely these past few days after Jei had gone to her special training with Eun Hoo. Hoseok smirked, tapping the table with his finger. 

"This is why there's something called 'The Yoongi Dictionary'."

Caroline tilted her head in question upon Hoseok's words, repeating the last three words. 

" 'The Yoongi Dictionary'?"

"We have know him for a long time to know his movements and meaning behind his cold words." Taehyung grinned, moving his finger in circle as the weather turned sunny, rainy then back to sunny again. 

"The Yoongi dictionary, page 12, line 3: Yoongi is known to be the opposite of his conscious self when he's drunk." Namjoon explained, proudly. Jimin on the other side, doesn't want to lose to Namjoon who memorized the pages and line of the legendary dictionary.

"Page 124, paragraph 2, line 1: Never, ever wake him up from his sleep. NEVER. Oh, and the 'never' is in bold." Jimin grinned at Caroline who nodded at his words. The other members were too busy imagining how scary it was when Yoongi woke up from his sleep by force. Jungkook shook his head at the other two and tapped his hand on the table repeatedly,

"Hey, how could you forget the most important content in the dictionary?" 

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the brown hair boy before placing a hand in front of his mouth, gasping.

"You mean that?"

Jungkook smirked and leaned closer towards the group,"Page 510, paragraph 5, line 2: When he smiles at you, you'd better never ever hurt his feeling towards you."
 

 

"You like it?" Yoongi chuckled dryly, stumbling on the loungue with a bottle of beer held tightly in his hand. After the fancy stumbling show, he finally dropped on one of the couch beside Jei, who was holding a sparkly Sakura flower on her hand. Eun Hoo had picked it for her while they were walking in one of the famous garden of Erewhon after their tiring training. 
Jei frowned at the man beside her who seemed to lose his mind, swaying from left to right before landing his head on Jei's shoulder. 

"H-hey! What do you think you're d-"

Yoongi whined, stomping his feet on the ground like a child, earning an incredible surprised reaction from Jei. A cold Yoongi acting adorable? That wasn't a view you could witness everyday. Yoongi lifted up his hand, attempting to gulp down the remaining beer in the bottle when Jei snatched the bottle away off his hand, placing it beside the couch. 

"Stop drinking, you're drunk enough." Jei shook her head. She gave the bright pink sakura flower a last look before slipping it behind her ear, smiling widely. Yoongi who noticed the flower quickly snatched it away from her, holding it highly in the air. 

"Min Yoongi! Give it back to me! "Jei shouted, trying to reach the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter