No means No

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for myself. "Mom and Dad went to a trip for a week as for Joongki he was going on a work trip for work a week also, so it's just going to be me and the house, yay" I heard a knock on the door so I removed the pan to the side so my pancake won't burn. I went to open the door. It was Jonghyun and his friends. "what's going on?"

"can we stay here for a while, we're being chased"

"uhh...sorry I can't let you stay" 

"why?"

"because I can't let five guys come in and stay with me alone" 

"well we just need a place to stay safe for a while"

"I can't sorry" I closed the door on him *I wish I could help them in a way, but not by letting them stay in the house*

I went back to make my pancakes. I couldn't stay still like i was before I saw him at the door. "ahhh...why can't I ignore them" I went back and opend the door after making pancakes. They were still there. "uhh...there's a hotel down the street, why don't you guys go rent a room" I said and quickly closed the door.

"Can't we just stay for today?" 

"no" *Maybe I should go shopping so that they'll stop bothering me* I got ready and ate some of my pancakes I made before I left. I opened the door and stepped out as Jonghyun stood up from laying down on the ground. 

"where are you going" he asked me 

"shopping" 

"Are you trying to ignore us, I thought you would help people who needs help" 

I pretended that I didn't hear him and walked off to wait for the bus at the bus stop. The bus came and I got on. I went shopping for groceries, clothes, and some other stuff. I waited for the bus again to go home. I got of the bus to go home. I went to a food stand and bought some food. then I remebered about them so I got extra food. I walked home and they were still in front of the house laying down probably sleeping. I walked pass them but they didn't notice me. I put the food I bought outside and left a note. 

*Jonghyun's POV*

I woke up and saw a bag on the walkway and saw a note. I went to get the note. "Enjoy, Park Jin Hee" I opened the bag and saw some food. "She got us food but no drinks" I gave out a little laugh. I woke Taemin up to aske her for water since Taemin was the childish gangster one out of us. He went to go knock on her door. She opened. I heard them.

"what do you need?"

"Water" Taemin said with a smile.

"oh" she went back inside and came out with five water bottles.

"thanks" taemin said to her as she entered.

"here" taemin said handing me a water bottle. Taemin woke the rest of them up to eat. They all woke up and we ate. After eating Taemin needed to use the rest room. Jin Hee came out of the house. 

"Can I go use the restroom" taemin asked her

"yeah, just go up the stairs and it's the first door" she explained to Taemin. I saw her holding the first-aid kit. 

"seriously" I mumbled. I stared at her and she turned and walk towards me. 

"bandage" she opened the first-aid kit and put alcohol onto the cotton and gently rubbed it against my new wounds I got "why do you always go fight and for what reason" she asked me 

"it's not your business" 

"well, this is going to be the last time I'm going to help you" she said as she puts the bandage on my wound. After that she went to bandage Minho' wounds, Key's wounds, Onew's wound, and Taemin's wounds last because he wsa still in the restroom. fter that she went back inside. Taemin came to me.

"I saw a picture of her and her parents. They look like Min Ji's parents" He said

"That's impossible how can two different people have the same parents." I said to Taemin. 

"you are right but how can parents also look the same" he said

"that is right..." I went to go knock on her door. She opened. "Hey can we come in just for today, we'll leave tomorrow"

"sorry I really can't" she closed the door on me 

*how am I suppose the make her let us go inside without force* I banged on her door. She opened. 

"what" 

"just for today" 

"no" 

"just for tonight then" 

"why don't stay in the car, you came in a car right?" she asked

"yeah buy it'll hard for us all to slep in the car, at least let two of us go inside"

"no means no" she closed the door

I kind of got mad and banged on her door again. She opened still. I walked in and closed and lock the door. I grabbed her arm and took her into her room. 

"what are you going to do?" she asked me 

"I asked nicely" pushing her to the bed. She fell onto the bed. I got on top of her and leaned closer to her. She got scared so she closed her eyes. I quickly got off of her and wrapped her blankets around her so she couldn't move around alot. "Are you going to let us stay here for tonight or are you going to make me hurt you." 

"I can't let five guys come stay with me inside a house alone if my neighbors see they'll think wrong" 

"They'll probably think wrong right now too since I'm with you and it's just us alone in the house." 

"Let me go!" she said as her head pops out of the blanket. 

"no, not unless you let us stay here for tonight" I yelled back at her 

"no" 

"then I went let you out of your blankets" 

"let me go"

"no not unless" 

"no means no" she said

I got to the side of her. "say no and I'll kiss you, each time you say no how I'll kiss you" 

"let's me go"

"let us stay" 

"no" 

As she said no I kissed her on her on her lips, and then stopped "say what" 

".....LET ME GO....and just for tonight only!" 

"yes" I unrolled her from her blankets. 

"jerk" she said

"the kiss was sweet" I as i left the room

-------------------------------

sorry that this chapter was boring...i couldn't really think of anything while writing it so yeah