The Date

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV* 

I woke up because JJ Cloud was my face. I picked him up and got off the bed and put him down. I went to the restroom and it followed me. I washed up and got out of the bathroom and looked at the clock hanging on my wall. It said 9:15. 

"Nine fifteen...I woke up late again...NINE FIFTEEN! omo, I need to get ready for the date." I went to my closet and picked out some clothes putting it on and taking it off. "What should I wear to go" I kept looking through my clothes. I then remembered something. I left my room and went to the closet by the stairs. I know for sure there must be some clothes that are mine down there. I searched for awhile and found a cute little dress that was perfect or our date. I went back upstairs and changed to my outfit I found. When I finished applying sunblock I looked at the clock it said 9:47. "I should get there in time." 

*Jonghyun's POV*

I woke at and looked at the clock. "" I said and got off the bed to get ready. It was 9:43. I quickly grabbed some clothes and put them on. I grabbed my wallet and left my room. I ran out of my house and went to the amusement. When I got there I saw Her. She looked lost when she was looking around. "Over here" I waved to signal her. She turned and saw me. "did you wait long?" 

"a-ni, it wasn't long...let's go in." 

"okay" We entered the amusement park. 

"wow" I heard her say. *So cute* I caught myself smiling. 

"let's go" She said and dragged me to a line. 

*Jin Hee's POV*

"Let's go" I grabbed his hand and went to wait in a line to get to a ride. When we got off the ride he doesn't look too fine. "Are you okay?" I asked him

"I'm okay, let's go to another ride."

"kaja" we went to the merry-go-round since I was afraid that he's afraid of heights. After going on the merry-go-around we went into the haunted house. He looked better. When we got out of the haunted house I yelled at him. "Yah, if i can't go to sleep tonight I am going to call you until you make me fall asleep."

"Let's see if you can"

After a while from rides we walked around the game section. 

"Let's play" I said to him

"okay" We stopped at a booth with teddy bears. I saw a very big one that I liked. 

"So cute" I said

"You have to toss in all three balls into the 500 bucket." the guy said

"Let's give it a try" I said to Jonghyun

"For you" He took the balls from the little basket and sarted tossing the balls. We stood there and took about 13 tries until he got the balls into the last basket. I was happy he did that JUST for me. I recieved the teddy bear. 

"Thanks"

"it's okay...baegopa?"

"a little" 

"let's go eat"

"okay" We got to this food booth. It had alot of yummy food that I wanted but I only picked out one kind. "I want some steamed bums"

"okay" We got some steamed bums and two drinks. After we finished eating we left the park. 

"Did you like our date today?" He asked me 

"of course"

"Let's go home" 

"okay...oh, I'm going this way, you?" 

"I'm going that way" He points the other way. "I see you off from here"

"okay, bye" I started to walk off then stopped. I ran back to him and kissed him on the cheek. "I like you"

---------------------------------------

sorry the chapter is short. I wanted to upload of my readers so this is what i got so far. I'll have a better and longer chap next time