Who Am I?

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

I left Jonghyun's room with his mom. 

"thank you for making him eat the food."

"it's really nothing...there's something I want to ask you"

"what is it?"

"Did you by chance...always have a problem with Jonghyun like this" 

"ne, he always-" she didn't finish her sentence and fainted.

"eomeoni! EOMEONI! Are you okay! Wake up" A nurse came. 

"what happened?"

"I don't know but she just fainted, please help her"

We took her to the ER room and I went back to Jonghyun's room. I entered his room. 

"what's wrong?" Jonghyun asked me

"your omma......fainted"

"bwo?"

"I said you mom fainted."

He got off his bed and ran out of the room.

"Jonghyun! JONGHYUN!" I followed him as he ran to the ER room. 

When I got to the ER room he was on his knees at the door. I went and sat next to him and patted him. He looked at me and I gave him a hug. "It's going to be okay..." I patted his back. He hugged me back and cried on me. I helped him up to the seat and we sat there. I took awhile for the doctor to come out and tell us the situation of his mom. We waited there for about and hour. I held onto his hand tightly. " She'll be okay" After saying that the doctor came out. 

"how's my mom's condition" Jonghyun ask the doctor.

"her condition is not something much to worry about, she just need to rest for a fews days from working too much." the doctor said and walked off.

"You feel better now?" I asked him. 

"mhm, let's go back" 

"aren't you going to check up on your mom?" I asked him

"no, I don't want to" 

"Fine then I'll go check up on her myself, go back to your room alone" I said walking to the counter. 

"I don't care" he said as he walks off to his room. 

"May I please know the room of Mrs. Kim who just got out of the ER room." I asked the nurse

"She's being transfer to room 6023" 

"Thanks..." I softly tapped the counter and walk off seeing if Jonghyun was going to follow me to go to his moms room. I walked to room 6023. I entered the room. I approached his moms bed. "How can you be so rude to your own mom." I was going to leave when his mom mumbled a few words and I accidently heard it. 

"Jonghyun" that's what I heard her mumble. I took a few steps away from her bed but heard her mumble again. "Do you know that Jin Hee is actually Min Ji, I met her parents today and talked to them, they told me to keep it a secret from you" I took a big step back from shock and tripped over a chair. "Jonghyun is that you?" I heard her say. My eyes started to get watery. I quickly stood up and left the room and ran back to my room. I passed Jonghyun on my way back to my room. I got into my room and started to cry. "Who am I, I asked myself...which am I...Jin Hee or Min Ji." 

"Jin Hee!" Jonghyun entered my room and saw me crying. 

"who am I?" I asked him "ottoke?"

--------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is short...