The Truth

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin hee's POV*

I woke up facing Jonghyun and was being hugged by him. I then noticed Hongki wasn't there. 

(Stretch)

*No one's POV*

Jin Hee stretched and made both Jonghyun and Hongki fell off the bed. 

"what's this?" Jonghyun said geting off the floor. 

"oww" hongki whinned and got up. 

"why did you push me off?" said Jonghyun.

"I didn't push you" Hongki said

"why did I fall off the bed then?" Jonghyun said 

"I fell off too" Hongki said then they both looked at Jin Hee as she woke up. 

"Morning" she said to them. 

"Yah, Min Ji!" they both yelled out.

"ne?" she replied. "uh, bwo?, who's Min Ji?" 

*Jonghyun's POV*

*Does she really not know or is she just acting?* I thought. 

"okay let's go wash up" she said running into the restroom know that we might fight over it to go in there. 

I left the room to enter the other restroom, Hongki doesn't know much about this house yet since they barely moved here. 

"follow me" I said to him. 

---

After a few minutes we all came out and met at the hall of the stairs. 

"Jonghyun, I wanna talk to you alone." She said to me. 

*Phone Rings* 

"Hello?" Hongki answered. 

I left with Jin Hee. 

"what's wrong" I asker her. 

"don't be nice to the devil" she said. 

"but you-" 

"I was just acting, aishh, can't you tell the difference when I am acting or not, I can't even act well and almost got found out how can you not tell"  she replied to me without letting me finish my sentence. 

"oh" I said "Will you fall in love with him again?" I asked her 

"no, don't worry that devil will never get my heart ever again, he is just going to break it" she replied.

*Hongki's POV*

"no don't worry that devil will never get my heart ever again, he is just going to break it" she said

*If I was to really tell you what happened that day to make me break up with you, I would but I can't because you don't love and trust me anymore.* I said to myself. "If only I have the courage to tell you the truth." I mumbled to myself. 

"come on you three get ready for breakfast and wake Joongki up" my mom said. 

"I got it" Jin Hee said running to Joongki's room. 

Jonghyun and I went downstairs. 

"eomeoni" I said 

"ne," she answered. 

"After breakfast may I get a paper and a pen." 

"sure"

*Jonghyun is probably wondering what I am going to do* I looked at him. He gave me a soft sweet smile. *essh, disgusting, I'm not gay.*

"Omma," I heard Jin Hee yell coming down the stairs.

"ne" she answered. 

"where is dad?" she asked her. 

"He went to work" her mom replied. Joongki came downstairs. 

"wow where did all these people come from." Joongki said. 

"aissh, ginga, just eat arasso" Jin hee told Joongki. 

We all started to eat. " I'm full, please excuse me" I said 

"oh, you're not done with your food yet" her mother said. 

"where are the paper and pen?" I asked her

"you can just get it from Jin Hee's room" 

"okay" I answered and went into her room. I opened her drawer and her papers were there, then her other top right hand drawer and there was pen and pencils. I got the pen I gave her for her bithday. 

"I can't believe you still kept this" I said to myself and started to write.

After I wrote the letter I left the room.

I got my stuff and left without them noticing. 

*Jin Hee's POV*

I went to look for Hongki upstairs. "Hongki-ah, what are you doing so long?" I opened my bedroom door and saw no one in there. "where could he be." I ran back downstairs

"he's not in my bedroom" I told them. 

"are you sure" my mom asked me.

"go check in my room" Joongki said.

"okay" I went and check Joongki's room, but he was really no where in sight. I went back to my room. I looked on my desk and saw a letter. "what's this" I asked myself. I opened it and read the letter. 

"Jin Hee, you must be wondering where I am right now, right? Well to tell you I'm not in the house anymore. I left this letter for you to know only just in case you worry. I want to tell you the truth about why I broke up with you but I dont have the courage to so I'll tell you by this letter. What made be break up with you that day wsa because I went to fight Jonghyun for you, I told him that if I was to loose then I would break up with you and if I won he have to break his relationship with you but then I lost so I called you after that fight, not having enough breath I just told us to break up and hanged up on you, I was badly wounded and was sent to the hostpital for one year and six months to recover. The other six months I went to america because of my mother's death I stayed there to watch my family for a while. I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you this first, I'm sorry. . . Goodbye, I'm sorry to be a devil in your eyes, we'll never meet again, by the time you finish this letter I'm probably at the airport, farewell my best friend." the letter said...

My eyes became very watery feeling guilty...I was so hurt inside, all these things rushed through my head, making me finally know everything that happened every reason. I was crying so hard that I didn't know how I could continue to live a life like this because this was the truth of the gangster and the innocent. 

-------------------------

wow, sorry for the long wait my readers :D hope you liked this chapter 

ignore my mistakes