The Biggest Mistake of My Life

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*No POV*

You dropped the letter changed your outfit.

"Jin Hee" Jonghyun came in as you ran out of the room. "what happened?" Jonghyun saw the letter and read it. 

"Jin Hee!" he said and ran out of the house. 

*Your POV*

I ran out of the house crying. 'I'm so sorry Hongki, I never gave you the chance to explain.'I said to myself over and over again. 

"Jin Hee!" I can hear Jonghyun yelling out my name. 

I got into a taxi and told the driver to go to the airport. I looked back and saw Jonghyun enter a taxi also. I arrived at the airport. I toss the money to the driver. "keep the change I said as I ran out of the car before it even stopped. I ran everywhere. Back and forth, upstairs and downstairs. I finally saw him sitting at the chairs. I saw tearfully happy. I walked slowly to him. He looked up and saw me then stood up. 

"yah!" I said and ran to hug him. "mianhae, jeongmal mianhae." I said to him. 

"what for?" he asked me. 

"for never letting you explain why you were gone." I told him. 

*Jonghyun's POV*

I saw Jin Hee hugging Hongki. 

"mianhae, jeongmal mianhae" she said to him. 

"what for?" 

"for never letting you explain why you were gone." she said to him. 

I stood there and watch them. I felt as if I have been stabbed over and over watching this scene. I left heart painfully then everything became pitch black. 

*No one's POV*

People surrounded Jonghyun. 

"what happened?" Jin Hee asked Hongki. 

"I don't know" hongki replied. 

Jin Hee went to look and saw Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun!" She went by his side and help pick him up. "somebody please call the ambulance." She yelled out 

*Your POV*

I got into the ambulance with Jonghyun. I held onto his hand. I left Hongki at the airport not knowing if he is going to leave or not. 

"ottoke?" I asked myself. As soon as Jonghyun arrived at the hospital I followed in. I didn't know what to do.

I sat outside of the ER room. Thinking who I should choose. 

*Jonghyun's POV*

I heard a voice asked me "do you remember who you really are now?" 

"yes" I replied "I'm Jonghyun, very innocent, very nice because of the love Min Ji gave me." 

"do you know why Hongki was brought into her life again?" 

"no why?" 

"because you were the one who made her lost her memory, he was the one you made you have to recover for two years. You lost your memory but only remember Min Ji's face that's why you loved Jin Hee because you thought they were one person." 

"what happened that day, the day of the accident and the fight?" I asked the voice. 

"You fought Hongki and you lost, you were the one who had to recover for 1 year and 6 months, Hongki never did anything all he did was watch. You drove Min Ji off and got into the accident. It was you who lost your memory. Jin Hee is not Min Ji, Min Ji died the day of the accident but then Jin Hee was a look alike and they took her in as Jin Hee, they made her think she was Min Ji, her parents knew everything about the accident. She had her own thoughts and thought that it was you and Hongki. Jin Hee is niether the girl you knew as Min Ji. Jin Hee changed you because you were innocent the whole entire time." The voice told me. 

I was in debelief. 

"the biggest mistake in your life was that you took in Jin Hee which she was Hongki's girl." The voice said. 

The I woke up. I was in a room. 

"the biggest mistake in my life was taking Jin Hee. . .So Hongki must have thought that Min Ji was Jin Hee and I was thinking that Jin Hee was Min Ji. But who really in Jin Hee." 

Jin Hee entered. 

"are you okay?, are you hurt?" 

"i'm okay, Jin Hee" I said to her. 

"I'm Min Ji, who is Jin Hee."

"bwo?" I said. 

"Jonghyun are you okay?" 

"yeah" I replied. 

"who are you looking for?" She asked me. 

"Jin Hee-" 

"Hey!" A girl that looks like Min Ji came in.

"oh Jin Hee you're here, where's is Hongki?" 

"He's talking on the phone."

"what's going on?" I asked confused. 

"don't you remember anything at all?" 

"no" I replied. 

"I am Min Ji you're lover, and Jin Hee is my twin sister, Hongki is her lover." 

"what?, I'm lost" 

*Min Ji is the one who I use to like but then Jin Hee I've fallen for her, in my dream?, I turned innocent because Jin Hee was always here to visit me and talk to me, as for Min Ji she would not visit me. Everything makes sense now*

*I know who is who and what belongs where. How I turned innocent sleeping, how I fell in love with someone in a dream.*

-----------------------------------------------

hehe lol i think all my readers must've been lost lol but you'll find out iun the next chapter :D