A Long Sunday

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jonghyun's POV*

She turned back and ran to kiss me on the cheek. "I like you" she said

I stared at her then kissed her back on her forehead. In my language with Min Ji kissing on the forhead means that she or he is important to us. 

Next Day

I sat up on the my after waking up. "Was it only a dream or was it real?" I asked myself. My phone started to ring. "Hello?"

"Hyung, where are you, why aren't you here yet?" Taemin said

"What do you mean?" 

"Noona...Noona came to our hangout, we sent you messages a few times already....ppalli" saying 'ppalli' in a whining tone.

*Hangout* *Taemin's POV*

"Noona...noona came to our hangout, we sent you messages a few times already....ppalli"

"I'm coming" I went to the hangout. "What are you doing here, Jin Hee?" I asked her

"Jin Hee, who's that?" 

A girl replied, it wasn't Jin Hee, her voice is different, she seems rude. 

"Who are you?"

"what do you mean who am I, it's me...Min Ji" 

My phone started to ring after she said her name. I looked at the screen of my phone it said Jin Hee. My phone kept ringing and I stood there lost. The I suddenly woke up. I looked around. "it was only a dream" my phone was still ringing though. I got it and still it was Jin Hee. I answered. "hello?"

"what took you so long to answer" 

"why did you call so early in the morning" 

"morning?, it's twleve in the afternoon right now" 

"really?"

"of course", look outside"

"is this also a dream too?" i mumbled

"what did you say?"

"oh nothing"

"what's wrong, you sound scared?"

"nothing, imma go wash up so I'll call you later"

"okay" 

We both hanged up. I went to go wash up. "it was only a dream" i said looking at my wet face talking to my reflection. "it was only a dream" 

I went and changed my clothes. I went to the hospital to pick up my mom since she was getting diacharged today. I looked at my watch. It was barely twelve thirty-seven. I thought it took longer but why is today going by so slow. I let out a big sigh. 

"what's wrong" my mom said as she came and sat next to me. 

"nothing"

"are you sure, you don't look fine."

"don't worry, let's go" 

"okay" 

I took my mom home as I went walking around. I look at my watch again. It said 1:05 only. 

"why is today going by so slow?"

I got my mom home and left to Jin Hee's house. I called her before i knocked on the door. 

"hello?" she answered

"it's me Jonghyun, do you want to go for a walk?"

"okay, just let me get ready, where are you?"

"coming to your house?"

"okay, then just let me take out the trash, I'll be right back"

"okay" I said standing at the doorway. 

She opened the door and wam it hit my face. "ahh"

*Jin Hee's POV*

I was taking out the trash so I put the phone down on the table. I pulled up the bag of trash and opened the door to toss the bag out when I suddenly heard it hit someone. 

"ahh" I heard a guy yelled from around. 

"Jonghyun, is it you?" 

"uh, yeah under the bag of trash"

"oh ,sorry" I quickly remove the bag of trash that was on top of him. "are you okay?"

"yeah I'm fine, it's just that now I might stink like garbage" he said and laughed a little.

"sorry, I'm so sorry, let's go get change."

"okay" he replied as I pick up the bag of trash and tossed it into the garbage. We went inside and I went to Joongki's room.

"Oppa, can I borrow some of your clothes for Jonghyun." I asked him when he just came back from work. 

"yeah, make sure he returns it"

"okay, thank you so mcuh, saranghaeyo oppa" I said and picked out some clothes and left his room. "here" I said and gave the clothes to Jonghyun.

"Thanks." He took the clothes and went to change as I went to change too. I finished changing while Jonghyun came knocking on my door. 

"Come in." I told him. He poked his head out only.

"Do I look Nerdy." He asked as he came in.

{http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/8905/53841368.jpg} NOTE: you must look at pic, he's so cute.

"wow, so cute, yah, how come you don't ever dress like this"

"because I match better in gangster clothes." 

"if you contintue to bring up about yourself being a gangster don't think I will still want to talk to you, get yourself out of the gangster group, please, ask Key, Minho, Onew, and Taemin to stop being gangsters too, if then they won't find a love and they'll be old house butler." 

"Don't worry, I will, but all I know is that one of them is talking with your friend." 

"really?"

"yeah"

"which one?"

"uhh....it's a secret" 

"yah, tell me"

"ani" 

"wae, tell me"

"no, unless you give me a kiss"

"fine then. I'll just go find out myself, hmph" I said and grab his hand to leave the room. "let's go find them"

"them who?" 

"My friend's boyfriend" I said with a smile and left the house. 

---------------------

SORRY for the late update...i'm so sorry...i have school and i need to study and i have pletny of homwork to do so sorry it's school time so it'll be hard for me to be updating for a while, thanks for being patient 

sorry for the mistakes too