Another Her From Inside Her

I Changed Mr. Gangster to Mr. Innocent

*Jin Hee's POV*

Joongki left the room as I sat alone on the besd thinking how everything was for me to get it straight. I was thinking and thought of an idea. I called Joongki and asked him to bring me some stuff from home. He came back after an hour. 

"I got the stuff you want"

"thanks" I said as I got the stuf from him. 

"what do you need it for?"

"something"

"oh"

"you can go back home now, drive safely"

"okay" he said and left the room, it became silent until I started to write out my mind. Once I found out I was humming out a nice melody. "eh, this song sound familiar" I thought for a while and continued doing what I was working on. I kept humming th same song over and over again. I thought again after aw while and remember the song and started to sing it out. 

"you are my only, I will only love you, forever you'll be in my heart, You'll be my only one, and I'll be your only one, I love you,  you'll stay forever." I sang out these lyrics and thought again. *Where did I hear this song.* I went back to visit Jonghyun. I entered his room. "Jonghyun-ah, are you still awake?" I slowly peeked at him.

"yeah" he replied as I stopped peeking an came out. "what's wrong"

"I was just singing a song, I think it sounds nice and I wanted to sing it to you." I said sticking out the tip of my tongue.

"sing it then"

I started to sing the same song from earlier when i was in my room.

"How did you know that song?" He asked me as soon as I finished singing. 

"jal moro gesoyo [I don't know]" 

"then nevermind, just sing me the song until I go to sleep"

"what?! are you cray or what asking me to sing until you fall asleep if you don't then what do I do?"

"just keep singing"

"no" 

"okay then just sing it one more time then you can go back"

"okay." I started to sing again. Once I knew he was asleep already. I went closer to his bed and fixed his hair and singed for him one last time and kissed him on the cheek. "If only you weren't a bad person." I left the room. 

*Jonghyun's POV*

She singed again so then I pretend to fall asleep. She finished singing the song and fixed my hair. I thought she was going to leave after but then she kissed me on the cheek and said "If only you weren't a bad person" I heard the door close. I opened my eyes in disbelief from what she just did. "Am I dreaming now?" I didn't get the chance to tell her that I was hurt from saving her friend only. I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" 

"Jonghyun, omma brought you food" 

"omma, get out"

"Jonghyun, don't be like that"

"GET OUT!"

"I brought you your favorite food"

"I don't want it, GET OUT" I yelled at my mom

I heard the door slam open. "Jonghyun are you okay" Jin Hee said as she came towards my bed. "oh, annyeonghaseyo eomeoni" She bowed as she speak.

My mother bowed back. "Could you please ask him to eat the food I made him, because not matter what I say he would ignore me." 

"YAH" she looked at me "are you crazy, don't you dare speak like that to you mom or else" she held up a fist. 

"tsh, what ever." 

"don't you whatever me, eat it"

"no" 

She got the food from my moms hand and set it out "eat" 

"don't want to" 

"no?" she got a spoon of rice and put it near my mouth "eat it"

"no I-" She stuffed the food into my mouth 

"chew it" she said covering my mouth with her hand.

I started chewing. She continued forcing feeding me. After I finished eating she left the room with my mom. After a whie she came back in. She didn't look happy

"what's wrong?"

"your omma......fainted" 

"bwo?"

------------------------------------

Sorry for no updates lately,