Favorite Dongseungs

Life before Got7

 

Jr stood on his tiptoes to see what the big deal was. He quickly dropped down lower than before and yanked both JB and I down with him. His eyes were wide with sudden fear.

 

"What?" I demanded. He was pulling us over to the right as hard as he could. "Let's just get out of here, first." he hollered.  We slowly made our way out of the crazy group and down the street.

 

"What was all that about?" I asked him.

 

"Hopefully, nothing but a guilty conscious," he said as he called for a cab. We would have to wait about 10 minutes for it. We propped up JB in the doorway of a closed restaurant.

 

"What did you see or should I say, who did you see?" I was curious.

 

"Junho hyung and Chansung hyung, I think." he replied casting a look back over his shoulder.

 

"Aren't they on tour in Japan?" I was hoping I was right. "How much longer until the cab arrives?"

 

"About 5 more minutes." He was really fidgety, totally out of character. "Are we still heading to the hotel?"

 

"Of course! What else can we do? He can't go home in that state." I pointed at JB.

 

We were too busy discussing our predicament with each other to notice that somebody was standing about ten feet away from us until. "Baby Park Jin-young and Jeung Wang Jackson, two of my favorite dongseungs! What are you guys doing out this way?"

 

We both froze. My heart jumped into my throat. Can they see JB? He was slumped down against the door, hopefully hidden behind us.

We turned to face the two older men who were members of a well-known idol group that belong to Jr's father company. 

 

"How are you?" We both said simultaneously as we bowed to them.

 

"Hyung, when did you get back from Japan?" Jr asked politely.

 

"Got back a couple of days ago," Chansung informed us. "So...What are guys up to? I thought it was you Baby Park, but I wasn't 100% sure.  Times sure have changed since our trainee days.  Your father would never allow us to roam around at night. He must be softening up in his old age." He shot Junho a look.

 

I looked around, shouldn't there be a couple dozen or so crazy fans surrounding us by now? How did they pull that off?

 

Jr was trying to play it cool, like this was his typical Friday night out with the boys.

 

"We're just waiting for our cab. It should be here any minute." I piped in. Please leave, my brain was pleading.

 

"You boys need a lift? We've got room in our car." Chansung pointed down the street.

 

"No, Hyung. We're fine. But thanks for your kind offer, we wouldn't want to inconvenience you." Jr answered quickly. JB was starting to laugh. He grabbed my leg to pull himself up.

 

"Good evening, aujussi!"  JB pushed his way out from behind the two of us. We grabbed him before he stumbled and fell on his pretty boy face.

 

"Aujussi!" Chansung cocked his head to the side, hands on his hips not sounding too pleased. "Who is this kid? What? Is he drunk? Have you all been drinking?"

 

Chansung stepped closer to us, shaking his head. "Boy, I'd hate to be you when your fathers hear about this!"

 

"Hyung, please!" Jr was pleading with the two men. "It was his birthday. We just wanted to have a little fun. We didn't mean to let this happen. We were stupid." he dropped to his knees, a serious plead. He's known these two men since he was in primary school. They were more like his big brothers then his father's employees.

 

Chansung pulled his cell from his pocket and called for the car to meet them in our current locale. 

 

"When the car shows up the three of you will get in and sit quietly." Chansung was not someone to challenge. He maybe the maknae in his group but no one treated him as one.

 

We were royally screwed. We couldn't take off because JB was too wasted. But what good would that do? The tiger had us by the tail.

 

A black van stopped in front us, Junho opened the door and motioned for us to get in. We obeyed. What choice did we have?

 

We climbed into the back seat with JB in the middle. I was scared to ask where they were going to take us, especially if it was to any of our parents places.

 

We were heading back.