Now they know

How it all began

Yuri POV

It still hasn’t hit me. Jessica and I just got enganged. I knew that she was the one for me, the very first moment I laid my eyes on her.

After the park, we headed home. I wanted to throw a party with the others at the dorm, as a sort of celebration. I wanted write in my diary before bringing up the party with Jessica.

Dear Diary

I think today is the best day of my life. Sica and I went to the park today, because I wanted to ask her to marry me., but she didn’t know at that time. As I was in the process of asking, Sica revealed that she was also planning to propose on our walk. We think so much alike. I love her so much, and now we’re gonna spend the rest of our lives together, which is what I’ve always wanted. I’m gonna ask her if we can throw a party tonight at the dorm. It just feels appropriate.

Love always, Yuri

I went out into the living room and saw Jessica on the computer. She was looking for wedding related things on the internet.

Sica, we only got engaged like 10 minutes ago, isn’t it a bit early for that?

Maybe. I just wanted to get a head start.

Fair enough. Hey, I got an idea I wanted to run by you.

Your ideas are usually great, so let’s hear it.

Let’s throw party tonight at the dorm, and have a bunch of fun with the others.

That’s a good idea. When should it be?

Around 7. None of us have anything on tomorrow, so it doesn’t have to be too early.

That will work.

Good. I’ll send a text to everyone, and then we can go shopping for everything we need.

Alright, I’m gonna go get my purse.

So I sent the text to the other 7 members, and hoped that they would all come.

Sica and I are throwing a party tonight at the dorm. It’s around 7 if you’re interested in coming. Hope to see you there.

That’s what I sent to everyone. I really want everyone to go, because Jessica and I are gonna tell them that we’re engaged. It would really if someone missed out on that news bomb.

Alright, I got my purse. Have you let everyone know?

Yeah. Let’s go shopping.

We headed down to our car, got in, and drove to the supermarket. We went straight for the alcohol, because how do you have a party without alcohol.

We picked out some bottles that we both knew everyone enjoys, and got some food. We got some meet, and a few different types of candy. Because we need some variety at a party, otherwise everyone will get bored.

Do you think we’ll need anything else?

Nah, I think we’re all good with what we have.

Then let’s go buy it, and get everything sorted.

We headed to the checkout, and paid for the things we got. We loaded the food and drinks into the car, and headed to the dorm. It was actually a long drive, because the supermarket close to our apartment is really far away from our dorm.

We arrived at the dorm around 5, about 2 hours after Jessica and I got engaged. We didn’t have much time to organize the dorm, but that didn’t matter. Once we got in, we put all the food on the table, and the alcohol in the fridge to cool.

How do you think we should decorate the place?

Wouldn’t have a clue. Let’s just clear an area around the table for us to play games and dance.

Good idea. I want to dance to Got7’s new song fly. Because that’s a fun song, and the choreography for it cool.

I agree. Do you know any of it?

Most of it. Do you know any.

Enough to dance with you baby.

I had everything organized by quarter to 7, so we had about 15 minutes before people would start showing up, however many actually decide to come is still in the air. Jessica just started up some music that was easy to dance to. She picked EXO’s overdose to start, which is fun, so I couldn’t even get the slightest bit mad at her.

Jessica POV

After putting on Overdose, Yuri and I just started mucking around, waiting for people to show up. No one showed up directly at 7, but Seohyun did show up about 5 minutes after that.

Hi Unnies. I brought some roasted sweet potatoes for everyone.

She had a quick glance around before she came in.

Am I the first to show up?

Yeah Seo, you are.”

I gestured for her to come in.”

Just put the food on the table over with everything else.

Alright Sica.

Didn’t expect to hear EXO the second you get inside, did you?

Well, I honestly wasn’t expecting to hear anything.

Well EXO is what I want right now. My phone is hooked up to the sound system, so feel free to pick something on Spotify if you like. Just let these few songs finish first.

Alright Sica.

So the three of us chatted for about fifteen minutes, until someone else arrived. It was Sunny.

What’s up everyone? Only a few? That .

Just wait Sunny. We’re pretty sure other people will show.

So need to be a about it.

Geez Sica, I was just trying to make a joke.

We all started laughing at how defensive Sunny got so quick. Really soon after that, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon arrived together.

Hi everyone. Sorry if we’re late.

It’s only 7:30, you’re ok.

Where is the food?

Really Soo?

What? I’m hungry.

You’re always hungry.

Hyoyeon just punched Sooyoung’s shoulder, and they both walked in. Sooyoung went straight over to the food, because where else would she be? Hyoyeon headed over to the sound system.

Hey Sica, can I throw something on?

Sure.

She actually picked something that none of thought she would pick. She chose Maxstep. She immedietly started to dance. The rest of us try to, well, except Sooyoung, she just ate.

Hey, I think someone is at the door.

You sure Sunny?

Yeah, just check it.

She was right. It was Yoona.

Hey guys. Sorry if I’m late.

It’s fine Yoong. Come on in.

Yuri POV

I saw Yoona walk in. She mouthed something to me, so no one would hear.

Did you do it?

I just pointed to the other end of the room, where no one was, so we could speak in private.

So. Did you?

I showed her my hand, that had Jessica’s ring on it.

Why do you have it?

Because it’s from Jessica. As I was proposing, she told me she was also planning to propose to me, so she pulled out a ring from her pocket.

That’s so nice, and kinda funny that you both proposed at the same time.

We exchanged rings and said yes at the same time.

Did she tell you how long she’s been waiting to ask?

No, but it can’t be longer than me. I’ve been waiting since Mr Mr to ask.

Suddenly, Jessica appeared.

What are you two walking about?

It’s not important, I’ll explain it tomorrow.

Ok.

The doorbell rings and I answer it.

Sup Yul.

Hi Taeng. Come on in.

Suddenly, Tiffany jumps from outside the doorway.

Boo!

I jumped back and screamed.

Got you!

Why did you do this?

Just felt like it.

At this point, the entire dorm was filled with laughter. I still didn’t like it, goddamn Tiffany, scaring me like that.

After that little moment, everything had calmed down, and we started to play games eat. And pretty much just have fun. It’s good that everyone was here, because then they would all find out.

Jessica POV

We’ve been a having fun for a while, so much fun, that I didn’t even realize it’s half past 10. I went to get Yuri, and tell everyone that we’re engaged. I pulled her off to the side, and whispered to her.

It’s getting late, so we better tell them.

Alright. Let’s do it.

We linked our arms together, and walked out to them.

Everyone, Yuri and I have something to tell you guys.

Sooyoung turned the music down, and everyone looked at us.

Yuri and I looked at each other and smiled. We then held our hands up to everyone, showing them our rings.

We’re getting married.

Everyone started smiling and clapping. But Sunny had to have her little bit.

Well it’s about damn time.

Thank you, Sunny.

THE END

________________________________________________________

This is now the end of my first fanfic. What do you guys think? 

I'm gonna take a break until this weekend. I'll make start a new fanfiction on Saturday. Let me know if you guys want any stories, because I don't have any ideas right now.