She means so much

How it all began

Jessica POV

After Yuri left to do the laundry, I just sat and enjoyed my breakfast. This was the first Yuri cooked me breakfast, just for me. She has cooked breakfast before, but it was for everyone. I’m actually glad that Yuri is doing laundry today, because I don’t want anyone to know why our were soaked.

I finished eating my breakfast, got dressed, and went to was my plate. Turns out, that Yoona and Sooyoung had big dinners last night, and didn’t wash their dishes.

For god sake.

I just whined, because I was in charge of dishes this morning. I hate washing dishes, especially Sooyoung’s plates. I guess I should just do my job and start washing. Sunny, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were in the living room watching tv while eating their breakfast. They were whispering about something. I don’t think they wanted me to hear, because they kept glancing at me and laughing.

I just tried to ignore them for now, and tried to finish the dishes. I really wanted to know what, so I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Tiffany told me that you guys slept well.

I slept like a rock.

Yeah, so did I. Why does it matter? I’m sure you and Sooyoung slept well too.

Tiffany couldn’t sleep for the same reasons that Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and I couldn’t sleep.

Stop being vague Taeng. Why did you leave Yuri and Jessica off that list?

Because they’re the reason.

Wait. What?

Yeah. Both Yuri and Jessica are the reason that we all couldn’t sleep.

Where they having or something? I bet you they were.

I completely agree with you Sunny. I bet that’s why you all slept terribly.

I had to insert myself into this conversation, one way or another. I dried my hands, and basically yelled at them from the other end of the room.

That is exactly the reason Hyoyeon. Yuri and I are together now, and we share a room, so what did you expect? Us to wait until everyone was out of the house?

I knew it! I freaking knew it! God, should have made a bet with someone.

Shut up Sunny, just be quiet for a minute.

Sunny pouted, and Taeyeon and Hyoyeon look at me. They didn’t look at me with a judgmental expression, which is what I was expecting, to be perfectly honest. I’ve never been stuck in this kind of situation before, so I don’t really have anything to compare it to.

Sica, were you guys really that loud?

Hell yeah they were.

Taeng, she asked me. Not you.

I know. This is just so exciting.

Why?

Doesn’t matter. Just tell us. Please.

Yeah Sica. Tell us.

Fine I’ll tell you guys. But only you, because I’m sure Yuri will tell the others later.

I took a deep breath before explaining what happened. I was getting just talking about it.

Not very eventful if I do say so myself.

Well it was their first time doing it, so it seemed appropriate.

What’s wrong with that Hyo?

Yeah Hyo. What’s wrong with that?

Ok, just stop it you two.

We all started to laugh. Until Yuri walked out of the Laundry.

What are you guys all laughing about?

Nothing much Yul. Just last night. That’s all.

What about it?

I got up off the couch and gave her a hug.

They know Yuri. They got really curious, so I told them. Yuri, I’m so sorry.

Sica, it’s ok. Fany, Seo, Yoong and Soo know as well. When I was making your breakfast, I was kinda confronted about it by Tiffany and Seohyun.

Wow ok.

Sica also told us about everything you guys did.

Really?

Yeah. You guys are boring.

Well it was our first time.

That’s what I said. Funny how things are right?

Everything went quiet for a little bit. I had an idea.

Yuri POV

What a weird morning. Doing laundry, while Jessica was chatting with a few of the others in the living room. When I found out what they were talking about, I wasn’t at all surprised. Jessica talks to much.

Hey Yul. Wanna go out for lunch today? I’ve got a real hankering for BBQ.

Sure. But isn’t a little rude to ask me personally in front of the others.

I’m sure that they won’t mind. Trust me.

Ok. I’m gonna go freshen up before we go.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I put on some nice make-up that I knew Jessica would love. I came out of the bathroom, and saw Jessica dressed up all nice. God she looked beautiful.

Ready to go?

Yeah.

She was starting to stare at me.

You ok Sica?

Yeah. You just look so beautiful.

Aw thanks baby. You look beautiful too.

She blushed, so I pulled her in for a kiss.

Keep it together you two.

We’re still here.

Just stop it Sunny. Just let them go have lunch.
 

That you Hyoyeon. Let’s go Yuri.

And with that, we left. We got to the mall and just wondered around for a bit. We just started to chat.

Just curious, what did you tell Hyo, Taeng and Sunny?

Not much, I didn’t go into too much detail.

So is that why they said that we’re boring.

I guess it is.

Well, I believe we’re gonna start to experiment with some things now aren’t we?

I’d be more than happy to. I’m actually excited about that.

I bet you are.
I then just pecked her on the cheek. We talked for a while longer while looking for a good BBQ restaurant to eat at. We didn’t find a good restaurant at first, but when we did, we knew it was the greatest one around.

This place looks amazing. It smells awesome in here too.

I can’t wait to eat. Let’s go get a table together that is a little out of the way, so we don’t get swarmed by fans.

Good idea. It would be really bad if fans ran into us whilst on a date.

So we found our table. A waiter came and gave as a menu. He got suspicious about Jessica and I.

I’m sorry, but are you by any chance, from pop group Girls’ Generation?

Jessica and I were freaking out, but we didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to say anything, but I needed to, so I did.

I’m sorry, but you must be mistaken.

My apologies. That’s my mistake.

No need to worry. We get that a lot.

We ordered our food and the hotplate on our table. The waiter went to get the food sorted.

That was pretty close, wasn’t it?

Yeah, it was. But he seemed like he was a nice guy. Should we tell him though?

Maybe. We could just tell him that are who he thinks we are, and give him our autographs.

That would be a nice thing to do. He seems like a nice guy.

We waited for our food, so we could thank the waiter.

Here’s your food, and again, sorry about my mishap earlier.

It’s ok, but we should be the ones that should be apologizing. My friend and I are actually from Girls’ Generation.

Really?

He was shocked. With good reason.

Yes we are. I’m Jessica, and this is Yuri.

Wow. It’s so nice to meet you both. You two are my favourite members.

Aw thank you so much.

He was excited, but he remained calm, because he didn’t want to make a scene.

Would you like an autograph from us?

That would be great, thank you so much.

We gave him our autographs, and even a hug.

Thank you for these. Enjoy your meal.

Jessica POV

The waiter left us, in a happy mood. It’s always nice to make someone happy. So Yuri and I got to cooking our food.

It smells delicious. I hope it tastes good as well.

So do I Yul.

I gave her a quick wink, which made her blush. I finished cooking our food, and gave half of it to Yuri, and put the other half on my plate. Yuri made a lettuce wrap and took a bit. She tried to speak with full, but ened up sounding like Sooyoung.

Omo! So good. You really know how to cook your meat Sica.

Thanks Yul.

I then ate my own lettuce wrap. She was right, it was really good. We just ate and made small talk. I didn’t want this moment to end.

Yul.

Yeah Sica?

Do you know how much I love you?

How much?

I grabbed her hand softly.

I’d give up everything, just to spend the rest of my life with you.

Really?

Really.

That’s exactly what I would do.

We both leaned over the table to kiss each other. It felt more meaningful than our first kiss.

_______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It was actually pretty hard to write this, because I was getting my hair coloured while writing it. If you're curious as to what I look like, check my instagram @snsd.4.life